Where do you put a promo code on an xbox one?

Discus and support Where do you put a promo code on an xbox one? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a promo code but I don't know where to type the characters. 38f715d2-e306-4444-95fa-4bd02eb4703e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WrathoftheGODS7, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Where do you put a promo code on an xbox one?

I have a promo code but I don't know where to type the characters.

:)

WrathoftheGODS7, Oct 29, 2016
  2. "Play Anywhere" card redemption

Hi there.

To enter a promo code, you would go through the purchasing steps on the store - microsoftstore.com, put the specific item in your cart then there is an option for Enter a Promo Code right in the Cart below the cart items.

The promo code would then show the addition/deduction of that the code was for.

Mistress Sara, Oct 29, 2016
  3. potatobbq2
    potatobbq2 Guest
    Received invalid promo code for Xbox 360 trade in.

I'm entering the promo code at the Microsoft Store checkout. I just included the links for where I got the trade in because when I talk to a customer service rep, they seem to have no idea where I would have gotten the promo code. The email says:

To redeem your promo code to take $100 off an eligible Xbox One Console, here's all you have to do:

1. Visit
    www.microsoftstore.com/xboxoneconsole
    to shop eligible Xbox One consoles

2. Add an eligible Xbox One concole to your cart

3. Enter this unique promo code: xxxxxxxxx on or before 11:59PM PT on Tuesday, December 2nd at checkout to take $100 off the price of your Xbox One.

I've tried using the coupon code on every single Xbox One console @

[View:https://flic.kr/p/oV1tFp:550:0]

potatobbq2, Oct 29, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you go to the Store and browse games you should see a link to redeem a code.

Smwutches, Oct 29, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you go to the Store and browse games you should see a link to redeem a code.
  6. potatobbq2 Win User

Received invalid promo code for Xbox 360 trade in.

I'm entering the promo code at the Microsoft Store checkout. I just included the links for where I got the trade in because when I talk to a customer service rep, they seem to have no idea where I would have gotten the promo code. The email says:

To redeem your promo code to take $100 off an eligible Xbox One Console, here's all you have to do:

1. Visit
    to shop eligible Xbox One consoles

2. Add an eligible Xbox One concole to your cart

3. Enter this unique promo code: xxxxxxxxx on or before 11:59PM PT on Tuesday, December 2nd at checkout to take $100 off the price of your Xbox One.

I've tried using the coupon code on every single Xbox One console @

[View:https://flic.kr/p/oV1tFp:550:0]
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

"Play Anywhere" card redemption

Hi there.

To enter a promo code, you would go through the purchasing steps on the store - microsoftstore.com, put the specific item in your cart then there is an option for Enter a Promo Code right in the Cart below the cart items.

The promo code would then show the addition/deduction of that the code was for.
  8. Nursemorph Win User

I can't do the JAVA version of Minecraft that I got with the promo code

Where did you get the Promo code from? Is it a legitimate code?
  9. medium bloke Win User

Scotia Bank Canadian Dashboard promo

Hi iMANDUH!

Unfortunately there's not a whole lot that can be done if a code from a promo can't be redeemed. Are you sure that you haven't used the code and the points have already be given to you? Is the code the same as the one before by accident? Could you try putting
    the code in on the PC and the Xbox code redeemers?

Let us know, thanks!
Thema:

1. Where do you put a promo code on an xbox one? - Similar Threads - Where put promo

2. Where do I put the code in at that you get off your Xbox to sign at that all I want to know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I put the code in at that you get off your Xbox to sign at that all I want to know...: Where do you put code in at when your Xbox give it to you and the site which is here ball I getting here is the run around can I get this done 44f38223-b44e-46e8-9dbf-7096a3e0ae94
  3. Oh for the Xbox x I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oh for the Xbox x I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft: the Sirius Xbox asks I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft 106787c9-127d-4e9e-ad9a-0971670a01ac
  4. Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at?: Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at? 65ed9ed4-6497-48e4-beda-c38ce68eca3b
  5. Xbox interface change to put Xbox Assistant where Quit was and should still be. So frustrating.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox interface change to put Xbox Assistant where Quit was and should still be. So frustrating.: Okay the only way to quit a game is to press Xbox button, then select it from the list and select quit. But now they added Xbox Assistant there. So muscle memory being what it is, I continually...
  6. Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]: Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?] 5f9bd28e-6788-40e6-bee7-95ddccc9559f
  7. Idk where to put this but I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Idk where to put this but I need help: A long time ago I bought this Xbox 1s for alot of money. And I accidentally put myself as a child and got all these child locks and child setting everywhere in my Xbox. Everything I do the Xbox...
  8. Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...: submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  9. Where to put xcloud suggestions?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to put xcloud suggestions?: submitted by /u/pausedf2 [link] [comments]
  10. Where is my deposited 5,750 credits. When will they be put into microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where is my deposited 5,750 credits. When will they be put into microsoft account: I opted out around april 7th with 5,750 credits, and it is now April 30th, when am i supposed to recieve my 5 dollars from my credits. cf8aa29b-9e46-42dd-843a-e06d204bd24e