Where do the "save" files go when downloaded on Microsoft Edge (console)

Discus and support Where do the "save" files go when downloaded on Microsoft Edge (console) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does clearing my history in the built in browser clean those files out or is there somewhere I can go to delete them myself? I just don't want built up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WeissLegs, Dec 28, 2020.

1. /u/WeissLegs
    /u/WeissLegs Guest

Does clearing my history in the built in browser clean those files out or is there somewhere I can go to delete them myself? I just don't want built up space.

I downloaded something and other then clicking save as, I clicked save and I don't know where it saved it too.

submitted by /u/WeissLegs
    [link] [comments]

/u/WeissLegs, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Is there such a setting option?

I kind of understood, my friend. You want a place to download mods or third party files to your console, something like that, right?

Unfortunately there is no place for that. Even on Microsoft Edge you cannot save to the console most files you could easily download and save on your computer.
  3. {Parity} Win User

download

Not all functionality is available when using Edge on the console. You will most likely not be able to save files to the console.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Manage files downloaded via Edge

Hey KeyserSoze

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about a way to delete some files that you installed on your console through the Microsoft Edge browser provided on the console.

There are other types of file managers that you can use download on your console from the
    Store. Of course, one that might best fit your needs, is not something I would be able to recommend to you.

Alternatively , you can attempt to mange these files from inside the Microsoft Edge browser, and select Settings from the top right-hand side and scroll down to the section that allows you to change where you save your files to.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Where do downloaded files go?

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. As there is duplicate posts on the same issue. I will be locking this thread. We will continue to answer on the original post. Please be aware of the

forum guidelines
    when creating posts.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Zdubleu Win User

Where do downloaded files go?

Just to clarify, you can access the file using File Explorer? If so you should be able to delete it from there.
Thema:

1. Where do the "save" files go when downloaded on Microsoft Edge (console) - Similar Threads - Where save files

2. Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?: dont give me the steam version i need the pc game pass version 8ebe8c47-496c-42b9-9ed5-b1389e2e230c
  3. Where are saved games stored on the Xbox Harddrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are saved games stored on the Xbox Harddrive?: After an update failed I'm trying to back up my saves from my Xbox One, I did not choose to save to the cloud. Before I restore my Xbox I want to at least have a copy in case it deletes my saved...
  4. PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found: I have looked through so many different files that could potentially be related to the game. The constant suggestion that I receive is that the files are in Documents/Mygames/Starfield.... they...
  5. WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...: System> Win 10 App> XBox GamePass for PC Does anybody knows WHERE is Astroneer game files installed and located? At least for me the game installation location is unknown? Why Astroneer is...
  6. Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?: Hello everyone, my name is Artyom and I spent more than a week searching, but I did not find the folder in which all NMS saves are stored. Please help me find it!!...
  7. Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II?: I can't find the save files. 8814d265-3030-4c58-80e4-cc5b9815708a
  8. I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...: I Haven't played skate 3 in awhile like few months i come back to My guy Deleted now u have to restart What the actual **** Is going on it's hard enough worling my way up in the game but for it to...
  9. Where is Subnautica Below Zero save file location?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is Subnautica Below Zero save file location?: Hi. I was wondering, where is save file location for subzero? I play it with Xbox game pass ultimate, but if i want to change to steam version of the game, can i get my save file with me?...
  10. Where is my NMS game save file stored?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my NMS game save file stored?: I have No Man's Sky bought via the XBox App (brilliant game) running on my PC. I have made good progress and now want to ensure I have a back up of the game save file every few weeks. Where will I...