Where do the keys go I won with Bingo?

Discus and support Where do the keys go I won with Bingo? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have won 200 keys from Bingo. Where are they awarded? 47e71cfc-f4da-4ab8-ac84-1e579434655b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DingierNutria23, Nov 26, 2016.

  1. Where do the keys go I won with Bingo?


    I have won 200 keys from Bingo. Where are they awarded?

    :)
     
    DingierNutria23, Nov 26, 2016
    #1
  2. Community Goal

    Go to the main menu page and scroll down to the "social" box. Click on this and that is where you collect the keys you won from the community power bingo card. It took me forever to learn that, so hopefully this helps you!
     
    AdelaideSophia, Nov 26, 2016
    #2
  3. No response

    Refuse to play Power Cards. Have played in the past and won 15 keys, 15 keys, 40 keys, 40 keys and 40 keys but have never received the reward as offered. During games, obtain bingos but not recorded. Game keeps dropping out.
     
    EntombedRelic, Nov 26, 2016
    #3
  4. AdelaideSophia Win User

    Community Goal

    Go to the main menu page and scroll down to the "social" box. Click on this and that is where you collect the keys you won from the community power bingo card. It took me forever to learn that, so hopefully this helps you!
  5. StanchDust4015 Win User

    New Bingo Layout

    I like the look of the new bingo, but the power card is not registering when I have made a bingo...I just won 5 keys, only showed 1 won..!! and why has the coins you win decreased so so much, it will take forever to win anything or get to the next level...
    its frustating, this used to be my favourite game... having a rethink... so frustrating.
  6. ModularChimp709 Win User

    I have not gotten my keys in community goal in 2 weeks, and have foung no way to contact them

    Go to the main menu and scroll down to the "social" box. Click on it and that is where you collect the keys from the power bingo community card. It took me a while to figure that out, so hopefully this helps you!
    I have been checking there, I knew to do that but I am not receiving them.
  7. Mamacat5754 Win User

    Microsoft Bingo

    After my last two games of Bingo, the system has crashed and I never got all of the coins, keys, etc. that I won during the game. I have been buying coins from Microsoft and feel like this is a big waste. Who can we contact to fix the glitch?
  8. AdelaideSophia Win User

    Community goal reached - no rewards!!! AGAIN

    Go to the main menu and scroll down to the "social" box. Click on it and that is where you collect the keys from the power bingo community card. It took me a while to figure that out, so hopefully this helps you!
Thema:

Where do the keys go I won with Bingo?

Loading...
  1. Where do the keys go I won with Bingo? - Similar Threads - Where keys won

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the Pause/Break key on Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the Pause/Break key on Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?: I need to find the pause break key on my keyboard (link to the type of keyboard it is), because in the game i play it says a command is bound to the pause break key. but i dont see a pause break...
  5. From where can i get the mojang public key for xbox auth check?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    From where can i get the mojang public key for xbox auth check?: From where can i get the mojang public key for xbox auth check? f91932d9-1e7e-4def-835e-d1ace11298c3
  6. I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...: I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can find the game to download and play. 153786fa-41fb-4275-aaa9-69179928027c
  7. where do I type in my key code

    in XBoX on Windows
    where do I type in my key code: Just bought age of Empires from game stop. They gave me a code to download the game. where do I type in the Key Code?? bcf9dcea-64c2-4681-aa73-09ecd0944d5a
  8. where do i enter the entry number key on pc

    in XBoX on Windows
    where do i enter the entry number key on pc: where do i enter the entry number key on pc 66edab03-c8fc-41c9-84b5-99a99e4668bb
  9. gta 4 where I will find the key

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 4 where I will find the key: I pitch my brother bought GTA 4 steamer and I currently live with Microsoft input or calculated ( [Mod Removed] ) and asked for the key where I will find the key aa145bb5-26a9-4956-9f09-dd8d5d93abaa
  10. Just beat the big butterfly got a key, not to sure where to go?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just beat the big butterfly got a key, not to sure where to go?: So yeah i beat the big butterfly, got the basement key? the door its meant for i think i had already opened with master key, theres these big ice enemies and a big boss shooting crap at me from...