where do I type in my key code

Discus and support where do I type in my key code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just bought age of Empires from game stop. They gave me a code to download the game. where do I type in the Key Code??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobinParker5, Feb 19, 2021.

  1. RobinParker5
    RobinParker5 Guest

    where do I type in my key code


    Just bought age of Empires from game stop. They gave me a code to download the game. where do I type in the Key Code??

    :)
     
    RobinParker5, Feb 19, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    where do I type in my key code

    If not 25 digit code you need to read the card
  3. RainingRoses Win User

    where do I type in my key code

  4. Belle_696 Win User

    Where do I type in the 8 code

    Hello Alexis,

    Let me help you with your concern today. Please note that this is a public forum, I will be responding to you in short period of time and I apologize for a delay in response. As I am merely a user trying to provide insight and information that may be helpful.

    Can you confirm what code is this? If you are setting up an Xbox and you see code on your screen, then you need the Xbox app. Download the Xbox app on mobile from the Google Play or Apple App stores. Open the app. If you’re a new app user, select Set up a console then enter the code.

    But if you are trying to sign in your account remotely, you will have to follow the instructions on your screen. The url is provided in there or you can enter the code in here https://www.microsoft.com/link

    I hope this helps. I will be awaiting your response.

    Regards,

    Belle
  5. Jonathan Deives Win User

    Where do I type in the 8 digit code?

    Hi, my name is , I'm a member of the Xbox community like you. I understand your problem, don't worry I'm here to help you.

    If it is the code to access your Microsoft account and link it to the device, you must use this link;

    https://www.microsoft.com/link

    I appreciate your patience, if you have more questions feel free to ask.
  6. FLEM 216 Win User

    Pre Order Bonus - Gamestop Issues

    Where do you type the code in? It's not a normal Xbox code that you would type in the guide screen. The Gamestop clerk said it's an in-game code, but where?
Thema:

where do I type in my key code

Loading...
  1. where do I type in my key code - Similar Threads - where type key

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Where do i type a code from Minecraft to make an account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do i type a code from Minecraft to make an account: Where do i type a code from Minecraft to make an account d3fdd2c2-6b3c-45d1-876e-0bb5b66f521f
  7. Where do I type in the 8 digit code?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I type in the 8 digit code?: Please tell me where to type in the eight digit code 95f3985a-4a29-40e1-a71a-fdbf0d436a91
  8. Where do I type in the 8 code

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I type in the 8 code: Hooking up my daughters Xbox where do I type the 8 code a9a6fb70-5ef2-4a2c-8974-9d5cf96b9e64
  9. Where do I type in code so I can sign in on my console

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I type in code so I can sign in on my console: Where do I type in code so I can sign in on my console b0d47e5c-7fef-49df-8fc8-a948da2273ba
  10. ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type Hello! One of the most common causes of a strict NAT type is your networking set up...