Where do I type in code so I can sign in on my console

Discus and support Where do I type in code so I can sign in on my console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Where do I type in code so I can sign in on my console b0d47e5c-7fef-49df-8fc8-a948da2273ba Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by emezzy drummer, Sep 24, 2023.

  1. Where do I type in code so I can sign in on my console


    Where do I type in code so I can sign in on my console

    :)
     
    emezzy drummer, Sep 24, 2023
    #1
  2. Cliff A. Win User

    Where do I type in code so I can sign in on my console

    Hi emezzy drummer



    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community



    I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your code. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options that we can share so that we could be as well on the same page.

    To get started, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem that you're facing:

    • Is the code that you are referring to is the 25 alpha numeric code that you want to redeem?
    • Is the code that you are referring to is like a PIN code to sign in on your console?

    We are just trying to find out as well on what is the issue that you are facing here since as we isolate and understood base on the description, you are just referring to a code and we are unable to seek some important details as well on what is the specific code you are referring to.

    In addition, you can just as well send us a photo or screenshot on your end so that we can as well check and see the issue that you are facing on your end.



    Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.



    Regards,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Cliff A. Win User

    Where do I type in code so I can sign in on my console

    Hi emezzy drummer



    We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.



    Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)



    Regards,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. ngocphi Win User

    where do I type in my key code

    If not 25 digit code you need to read the card
  5. RainingRoses Win User

    where do I type in my key code

  6. Belle_696 Win User

    Where do I type in the 8 code

    Hello Alexis,

    Let me help you with your concern today. Please note that this is a public forum, I will be responding to you in short period of time and I apologize for a delay in response. As I am merely a user trying to provide insight and information that may be helpful.

    Can you confirm what code is this? If you are setting up an Xbox and you see code on your screen, then you need the Xbox app. Download the Xbox app on mobile from the Google Play or Apple App stores. Open the app. If you’re a new app user, select Set up a console then enter the code.

    But if you are trying to sign in your account remotely, you will have to follow the instructions on your screen. The url is provided in there or you can enter the code in here https://www.microsoft.com/link

    I hope this helps. I will be awaiting your response.

    Regards,

    Belle
Thema:

Where do I type in code so I can sign in on my console

Loading...
  1. Where do I type in code so I can sign in on my console - Similar Threads - Where type code

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Where do i type a code from Minecraft to make an account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do i type a code from Minecraft to make an account: Where do i type a code from Minecraft to make an account d3fdd2c2-6b3c-45d1-876e-0bb5b66f521f
  7. Where do I type in the 8 digit code?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I type in the 8 digit code?: Please tell me where to type in the eight digit code 95f3985a-4a29-40e1-a71a-fdbf0d436a91
  8. Where do I type in the 8 code

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I type in the 8 code: Hooking up my daughters Xbox where do I type the 8 code a9a6fb70-5ef2-4a2c-8974-9d5cf96b9e64
  9. where do I type in my key code

    in XBoX on Windows
    where do I type in my key code: Just bought age of Empires from game stop. They gave me a code to download the game. where do I type in the Key Code?? bcf9dcea-64c2-4681-aa73-09ecd0944d5a
  10. ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type Hello! One of the most common causes of a strict NAT type is your networking set up...