Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

Discus and support Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matthew Thompson-Nooij, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know?

:)

Matthew Thompson-Nooij, Apr 3, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Once you set up the replacement, you should be sent a prepaid label that has all of that information for you.
  3. gds1972 Win User

From where do they ship controller replacements?

Hi

You will need to contact the Xbox Support directly in reference to this please use
    this link and use either the option to Chat with support or request a call from support.
  4. RobBergs Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

I just finished talking to support about my day one controller with the same issue. They said I need to send my controller in to be replaced. I asked if they could send me the replacement before I sent mine and the answer was NO. So now I need to pay
    for shipping and will have a week or so where I cannot play my Xbox. I asked if I will be compensated for the shipping costs and time not being able to play. They said there are no updates in this area. Wow great way to treat an early adopter who preordered
    the console during last year's e3
  5. Johnny Toonz Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Shipping for Replacement

My xbox elite controller 2 had an issue and wasn't responding correctly so I filed a claim to receive a replacement. Now I need to ship the controller in order to receive the replacement but what do I include when I ship the controller? In the directions
    it says not to include removable parts but it is talking about the elite 1 and is not very clear.
    If part of the issue is with the removable parts place everything in a sealable bag such as a ziplock or if you have the original package still place everything back in the box and ship. If the only faulty part is the controller itself then just send the
    controller. I hope this was helpful for you in clearing up the instructions.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed

You'll need to contact Xbox Support by phone or chat to see if the controller is available for replacement. There isn't a "repair" option for the controller.

If it is available for replacement, you will need to cover the cost for shipping to the repair center. No shipping label will be provided.
Thema:

1. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement - Similar Threads - Where ship controller

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where is my refund shipping label?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is my refund shipping label?: I placed an order to repair my Xbox elite series controller which has stick drift, the first email I got was discussing how to send the dysfunctional product telling me I'd get a secondary email...
  9. Where do I ship my Controller for a repair order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my Controller for a repair order?: I put in a repair order and I haven't been sent the address that I need to send the controller to. Can I bring it into Microsoft store or should I wait for the email? What should I do here?...
  10. From where do they ship controller replacements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    From where do they ship controller replacements?: Wanted to get controller replaced. got a tracking code in email and send my controller in 2 days it arrived from holland in germany. Now my replacement was shipped 25 januarywithout track and...