Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??

Discus and support Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had the console assessed by a company who have said it needs a retimer chip replacing and they cannot get the parts due to stock shortages. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jonathan wilkes, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??

I've had the console assessed by a company who have said it needs a retimer chip replacing and they cannot get the parts due to stock shortages.

Is this something I can send back to Microsoft to be fixed?

If so where do I send it off too?

:)

jonathan wilkes, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Xbox streaming HDCP

Do not worry I was able to send my Series X to repair!
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Sending my series x in for repair

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Yes, it is necessary to remove the account from the console, for that follow the instructions below, please.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

The size of the box may look something like the original box.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  5. BaileyBrouard Win User

Xbox Series X shutting off randomly

Did you ever find out what went wrong? My Xbox series x keeps doing this. Someone said to my it’s the motherboard but I don’t wanna pay and send it off it it isnt
  6. TheGeekHunter Win User

GPU problems with Xbox Series X

I haven't had a lot of time to play on my Xbox Series X lately. I am having to send it back for repairs again. Apparently whoever did the repair did not replace something correctly.

After an hour or so with the Xbox on it will flash to a green screen with a loud buzzing sound and completely shut off. It never did this before while I owned it. All others that have experienced this problem have stated this is caused by an overheating issue requiring the Xbox to be sent in for repairs.

Now in less than a year, my Xbox Series X has had to be sent back twice for repairs. I wonder how long this Xbox is going to last once out of warranty.

This is very annoying and does not give me confidence in the new Xbox engineering.
Thema:

1. Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair?? - Similar Threads - Where send series

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  4. Where do I send my controller to be repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I send my controller to be repaired: I need to send Xbox controller for repair but I don’t know where I send it 2dc57934-06a6-4910-b807-e67908ee961d
  5. Where can i send in my ideas for xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Where can i send in my ideas for xbox: If any 1 can message me a website to do so, thatd be great, as admin keep removing my posts like im doing something wrong by mentioning the truth submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link]...
  6. How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed?: My Xbox elite series 2 controller has something wrong with the left stick and left bumper. the left bumper only works 1/3 of the time and when i move forward on my left stick then sharply move...
  7. where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...: where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i want to report him a45bb1a7-bd84-4b8a-bec9-734c25d46bd7
  8. Xbox one X- send to? Where I pitched COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X- send to? Where I pitched COD: What does send to mean after you purchased COD? My daughter has and Xbox S and I want it on my Xbox one x, and it wont send it to anywhere plz help 98ce87b2-b9e5-4bfe-ba7c-271271b0292d
  9. My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me: My motherboard is fried and I don't know what to do or where to send it to be repaired.. Please assist me 4a788a0b-a6be-48e4-a911-e6a914ebf0bf
  10. UPS does not exist in my location, where do I go to send my controller for replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS does not exist in my location, where do I go to send my controller for replacement?: I need to issue a replacement for my xbox controller due to stick drift. I went through the whole process and have my label. The issue is the email says I can only go to a UPS location to send it...