Where do I register a warranty complaint

Discus and support Where do I register a warranty complaint in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased a Xbox 13th December last year. Have been trying to get Xbox to repair under warranty for over month. They say warranty ran out October.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Donna Morgan1, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Where do I register a warranty complaint

Purchased a Xbox 13th December last year. Have been trying to get Xbox to repair under warranty for over month. They say warranty ran out October. Their own website state 12 months. Any suggestions greatly appreciated as I am getting no help from them.

:)

Donna Morgan1, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Donna

In situations like this you need to reach Microsoft support with the proof of purchase
    In that way they can look into this problem for you and update the warranty date if necessary

In case you need to know what’s a valid proof of purchase check this article
    https://support.microsoft.com/topic/update-your...
  3. kubindad Win User

Xbox one repair issues

I register every product I buy, helps them find you if and when they need to do a recall. Seems like most of the complaints about the Xbox one should be covered under a manufacturers warranty. That's why it seems Microsoft is dropping the ball on this one.
  4. Seria1ki11er247 Win User

Register

i registered my xbox and im getting a new power cord for free because of my warranty i need to print the recipte where do i find that?
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Where do I make a formal complaint?

Not just off and on but hold the power button down on the console.

And what is your NAT result when you test your network?

Also, I see you were online 13 hours ago as I write this post. Did you get it all figured out?
  6. ImABadTeammate Win User

Where do I send my complaint?

Thank you very much.

1)This was very simple. I'm not sure why I had a difficult time with support but this is the info that I needed.

1)Again, exactly what I was looking for.

3)Thanks anyway. I understand it's silly for me to purchase something to soon before black friday but then again Microsoft themselves are the ones that released the bundle for $500 for 10/16 and then delayed that bundle until 11/9 when the bundle drops to
    $429 on 11/23. Again, if there had been no delay on the bundle I'd be a lot less frustrated.
Thema:

1. Where do I register a warranty complaint - Similar Threads - Where register warranty

2. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  3. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  4. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  5. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  6. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  7. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  8. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  9. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  10. Wheres my xbox desing control

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres my xbox desing control: I've oder a xbox desing control from the xbox desing lab..... What a mistake I've not hread anything for 4weeks, ever time I try contact someone or talk to someone I get passed around. No one...