Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at?

Discus and support Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at? 65ed9ed4-6497-48e4-beda-c38ce68eca3b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwayne Henry1, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at?

:)

Dwayne Henry1, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in sharing an idea or vote for a backwards compatible game.

You can review this link as there are different platforms where you can submit your ideas:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03/29/engage-u...

Hope that helps!
  3. ngocphi Win User

The program ended 2years ago

It's not coming back this generation
  4. ngocphi Win User

You would have tons whatever publisher that made the game

And hope for a retro pack or a remaster

.the bc program ended 2 years sgo
  5. AlightWall83356 Win User

Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?

Is there a page where we can vote for Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games?
  6. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Games and apps

I do believe the Backwards Compatibility Catalog got put on hold with them working on the next generation. I also remember when Back Compat launched they had a site where you could vote on which game you wanted to add, but i guess they removed it some
    time ago.
Thema:

1. Where do I put an vote for an Xbox backwards compatibility game at? - Similar Threads - Where put vote

2. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  3. Where do I put the code in at that you get off your Xbox to sign at that all I want to know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I put the code in at that you get off your Xbox to sign at that all I want to know...: Where do you put code in at when your Xbox give it to you and the site which is here ball I getting here is the run around can I get this done 44f38223-b44e-46e8-9dbf-7096a3e0ae94
  4. Oh for the Xbox x I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oh for the Xbox x I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft: the Sirius Xbox asks I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft 106787c9-127d-4e9e-ad9a-0971670a01ac
  5. Xbox interface change to put Xbox Assistant where Quit was and should still be. So frustrating.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox interface change to put Xbox Assistant where Quit was and should still be. So frustrating.: Okay the only way to quit a game is to press Xbox button, then select it from the list and select quit. But now they added Xbox Assistant there. So muscle memory being what it is, I continually...
  6. Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?]: Mistä saa laitettua koodin? -[Translation - Where can I put the code?] 5f9bd28e-6788-40e6-bee7-95ddccc9559f
  7. Idk where to put this but I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Idk where to put this but I need help: A long time ago I bought this Xbox 1s for alot of money. And I accidentally put myself as a child and got all these child locks and child setting everywhere in my Xbox. Everything I do the Xbox...
  8. Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...: submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  9. Where to put xcloud suggestions?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to put xcloud suggestions?: submitted by /u/pausedf2 [link] [comments]
  10. Where is my deposited 5,750 credits. When will they be put into microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where is my deposited 5,750 credits. When will they be put into microsoft account: I opted out around april 7th with 5,750 credits, and it is now April 30th, when am i supposed to recieve my 5 dollars from my credits. cf8aa29b-9e46-42dd-843a-e06d204bd24e