Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.

Discus and support Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been on hold for hours and when told to hang up because of audio disconnection issues and the assistant would call back. They never did. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David Schramm, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards.

I have been on hold for hours and when told to hang up because of audio disconnection issues and the assistant would call back. They never did. I have been trying to file a complaint Against the Xbox community standards for banning my profile for reporting another player for harassment.

I sent one message saying “reported leave me alone” and now I’m the one banned. By the time the appeal is done is even looked at the ban will be lifted.

I’m done with Xbox and this abusive display of power. I want my money back for the ultimate game pass and for a formal complaint filed against the Xbox community standards for not looking into the details of the report and issuing unjust punishment.

:)

David Schramm, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello David, by your description you must have received a suspension or ban by Enforcement.

Hpwever, Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service and is not possible for us to access to your account and enforcement details.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all

types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  3. Shortcup Win User

Managing unlocked gamerpics after Microsoft loses them

I'm still waiting for the contact information that I can formally file a complaint against @xboxsupport, xbox live service and oficially assert dissatisfaction.
  4. EpH3s1aNs Win User

Message to 343, Microsoft Studios and Microsoft Xbox Live. Filing a better business bureau complaint against 343.

I am going to upload my formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau sometime in the next two weeks. It will be available on my twitter @ or @Ephesians and will be tweeting to @Halo, @Xbox and #Halo for all to see. I strongly suggest, everyone
    to file a Better Business Bureau complaint against 343 and Microsoft Studios.
  5. xcrimsonlegendx Win User

gamerscore hacking

Please don't call out other users, if you suspect someone of modifying their games use the in-game complaint system to file a formal complaint against their gamertag. Xbox will catch up to them, just report and move on.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

You shouldn't really have to change your settings if the odd person is bothering you. Just mute, block, and report them if they are going against the Community Standards. Don't respond, even if provoke; just report and block.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/file-a-complaint

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/Community-Standards
Thema:

1. Where do I go to file a Formal Complaint against Xbox community standards. - Similar Threads - Where file Formal

2. Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?: dont give me the steam version i need the pc game pass version 8ebe8c47-496c-42b9-9ed5-b1389e2e230c
  3. Factory reset on xbox (where deletes everything) going delete for example infected files...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset on xbox (where deletes everything) going delete for example infected files...: I need to know if I get something from Edge like virus or something. 9d8f6072-c443-425d-a0c2-2f653e026804
  4. PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found: I have looked through so many different files that could potentially be related to the game. The constant suggestion that I receive is that the files are in Documents/Mygames/Starfield.... they...
  5. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46
  6. wheres the latest OSU1 update file microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    wheres the latest OSU1 update file microsoft: I was gonna offline update my 2015 original xbox one with an internal ssd plugged in and when atempting to update and when it goes to %1 it fails the update and going back to the troubleshoot...
  7. Where are dynamic files stored?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are dynamic files stored?: I use a Xbox app that lets me connect my Series X to my PC, I want to know where the dynamic background are stored (in a file browser) so I can see the file format and insert my own instead of...
  8. WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...: System> Win 10 App> XBox GamePass for PC Does anybody knows WHERE is Astroneer game files installed and located? At least for me the game installation location is unknown? Why Astroneer is...
  9. Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II?: I can't find the save files. 8814d265-3030-4c58-80e4-cc5b9815708a
  10. Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy...: Can anyone help me find where sounds and textures are located in Minecraft Bedrock? I don't mean where I can put new ones, I just want to find the vinalla sounds and textures and soundeffects,...