Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join...

Discus and support Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join this subreddit submitted by /u/TVBlissful [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TVBlissful, May 29, 2021.

1. Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join...

Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join this subreddit

submitted by /u/TVBlissful
    [link] [comments]

/u/TVBlissful, May 29, 2021
  2. jakezeep Win User

Cant sign into minecraft, transferred to microsoft account and only thing i remember is my minecraft username and unsure of gamertag

They told me again to go to microsoft because they dont have access to microsoft login details, any idea where i could send a message to microsoft support about this, they also told me not to mention my minecraft account because they might redirect me to mojang support but how can i do that if the only thing i know for sure is my MC username and my password. Seems a little complicated.
  3. Jf9210 Win User

My Microsoft account does not own Minecraft even though I migrated to this account

I brought this up with Mojang support and someone told me to go to Microsoft support, so what am I supposed to do
  4. Elegant Wizard Win User

Where can I get support?

That seems very flawed and poorly made if that is the case. From what I am understanding is you can get banned for no reason and scammed out of a lot of money. If that is the case I will be warning many people about this scam and rate all their products as low as I can to help spread awareness of this scam. Please let me know if I am wrong because there should be a way to contact them about something this serious. If not I hope I can prevent other people from getting their money stolen from microsoft. As a matter of fact, where can I get a refund on all my games and purchases since I can't use those anymore and can't get in touch with any support?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Where can I get support?

Support doesn't handle enforcement actions so they wouldn't be able to help with that. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and the only way to contact them is by submitting a case review (if eligible) at http://emforcement.xbox.com
  6. Elegant Wizard Win User

Where can I get support?

It doesn't work when you get a false ban on your account. Says the option is not allowed.
Thema:

Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join...

1. Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join... - Similar Threads - Where support account

2. Where do I go to report unsatisfactory customer support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I go to report unsatisfactory customer support?: Hello, I recently contacted Microsoft support regarding a broken xbox series 2 elite controller. The product is under warranty and I was trying to get my controller fixed/serviced. The customer...
  3. Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...: I have been trying to setup my new Xbox series x. It up dated on the middle of the set up, and is now stuck at the turn on controller and will not go further. Controller just blinking. Can't find...
  4. Where support for Microsoft credit issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where support for Microsoft credit issues.: Where did my $100+ store credit go after I canceled my preorder? I had it, there was no notification that it was going away, and now I don't have it. I have spent 30 minutes trying to find out how...
  5. Where can I get support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I get support?: There is zero options for support. No emails, no phones, no agents. Nothing. Feels like I am just scammed out of loads of money and for what? a84d55aa-7a8f-4d68-9712-ca0e543f7a12
  6. Where's microsoft rewards support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where's microsoft rewards support.: I did 4 support forms called xbox support and they only tell me that my case is pending. Been a month and a half and still no reply or email verification stating my ticket has been submitted to a...
  7. Where [mod removed] is UK Xbox support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where [mod removed] is UK Xbox support?: Barely ever use my console but I just got charged £10.99 for Game Pass and turned out I had recurring billing enabled which I do not remember setting up. The virtual agent and Xbox support system...
  8. Xbox Gold - no support? where is everyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold - no support? where is everyone: Hi, Im super, quaduper annoyed I am unable to get support at this time (understandable xbox probably flooded) but seriously this is rediculous at this point and beyond anything ever experienced in...
  9. NEW XBOX APP - WHERE IS THE KEYBOARD SUPPORT!?

in XboX Insiders
    NEW XBOX APP - WHERE IS THE KEYBOARD SUPPORT!?: I've utilized the Xbox Console Companion application since its inception. One great feature they brought to the app was the support of keyboard use. That is, when I start a message on my xbox, a...
  10. Cannot Install the 12.15mb initial Install - No Support Responses - Where to from here ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Install the 12.15mb initial Install - No Support Responses - Where to from here ?: Hi all, I have pre-ordered the Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder I cannot install the initial 12.15 of files of the pre-install. I have already contacted the support helpdesk...