Where do I get help to recover my hacked microsoft account?

Discus and support Where do I get help to recover my hacked microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi so recently my Gmail was compromised and I now have full access to it again. This unknown person happens to change the email and password to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LEO WONG_937, Mar 9, 2023.

1. LEO WONG_937
    LEO WONG_937 Guest

Hi so recently my Gmail was compromised and I now have full access to it again. This unknown person happens to change the email and password to my Microsoft account and I have been trying to recover my account using the recovery form however it is not successful. I have 2 factors and an email added to my account before it was compromised however this person still managed to breach into my account and changed my security details. Is there a way or help I can get to help me recover my account please, I have had this account since I was a boy and I would very much want it back thank you.

:)

LEO WONG_937, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Leo!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Since this is all about account recovery, we cannot really fully assist you here in the forum. Even the Microsoft Support has limited access to our accounts due to the security measures in place by their system.

You may keep trying to recover it. Just make sure to use the new current email address that's linked to your hacked account if you start the recovery process.

Check more of your options here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

To prevent this from happening again, make sure to check the article below to secure your account.
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. Georges C. Win User

Transferring account contents

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DominicGiebner1, After your Microsoft account was hacked, did you do the account recovery process via the form below and Microsoft successfully recovered your account?

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. NerdHolly Win User

Account hacked

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

microsoft Account.

6. PalmettoBling Win User
Thema:

1. Where do I get help to recover my hacked microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Where help recover

2. Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?: I am having problems installing PC Game Pass older games on Windows 11 especially EA Games titles. Anyone able to help me find solutions for specific games? Some are: Medal of Honor Airborne &...
  3. Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...: I have been trying to setup my new Xbox series x. It up dated on the middle of the set up, and is now stuck at the turn on controller and will not go further. Controller just blinking. Can't find...
  4. I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.: I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help. a36d8b5c-6a6a-48e8-a82d-f50f1c889724
  5. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  6. I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...: I hope my title was informative, but this situation is hard to explain. I was formerly an Xbox Ambassador for 2-3 years. I had no issues with my account and no enforcement actions on file. Then,...
  7. My Xbox One S was stolen a year ago and I still have gotten no where with help finding it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One S was stolen a year ago and I still have gotten no where with help finding it: I have a police report, the serial number and its still in my devices, I know who stole it I just can not locate it and Microsoft is no help. What Can I do to find it? Xbox One S Name = P4VCU...
  8. Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish...: While downloading the game "bugsnax" it froze at 1% and wont continue. it wont let me cancel the download or download any other items. ive attempted redownloading the xbox app, restarting pc, and...
  9. i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the...: i really really need help to get it because im the type that just hates spending money and it being bugged small or big does not matter still hate it 04c458e4-7b31-489b-abaf-1d54144d63d2
  10. Please help the Xboxone subreddit deleted this and I don’t know where else to ask!

in XboX Insiders
    Please help the Xboxone subreddit deleted this and I don’t know where else to ask!: All my games glitch & I don’t know why So I don’t have any digital games, all my games are discs however they ALL keep glitching. I have the most recent crash bandicoot that’s hit and miss if it...