where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

Discus and support where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? [img] [img] 94ab10a6-fe03-4c36-974d-9094e25d9772 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Player Pass, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Player Pass
    Player Pass Guest

where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? [​IMG]

where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? [​IMG]

:)

Player Pass, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Player, if your console is xbox one and later then do this process below.

At the end of it, the console will start again, and ask you to configure it through the app. Choose YES, and the code will appear

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. AlexandRSciswoR Win User

6 digit code needed for Xbox app.

Yeah, both are same in the same network, and I have used that method to add my Xbox to the app, but, the moment to use it to install games, and other functions of the app, it asks me for the 6 digit or 10 digit code.

There's no way to get past it other than put the code on it.

So what do I do?
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

My app wants a 6-10 digit code and my Xbox/TV is showing up on the screen as a 8 digit code. Help!

Hi Lili C, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

It seems there is a small confusion regarding the number of digits. The app may be looking for a 6 to 10-digit code, but the 8-digit code displayed on your TV should be valid.

Here are some steps you could follow:

Make sure to enter the code correctly in the app, ensuring no typographical errors.

Check if there's any option in the app to input an 8-digit code or if there's any additional space where you can enter the complete code.

Try restarting the app or the Xbox to see if that resolves the issue.

If after trying these steps you still can't access it, it might be helpful to consult the app's documentation or reach out to Xbox technical support for specific assistance in your situation. I hope you can resolve it soon!

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

how to get the 6 or 10 digit code?

Hi, Manas! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, the new mobile Xbox app for Android and iOS devices is only compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S consoles. I'm afraid that is why you can't find the 6 or 10 digits code required for the linking process.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Patricia

If you don’t mind, please explain to me a bit more your situation
    For example, what are you trying to do exactly?
Thema:

1. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? - Similar Threads - where find digit

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  4. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  5. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  6. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  7. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  8. Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console: Plz help I'm trying to connect remote play 075313fb-58fb-45a3-998f-bd18ab3fe32c
  9. where do i find xbox gold live 25 digit number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    where do i find xbox gold live 25 digit number?: On 22/11 I purchased xbox live gold- order number 6222086800. Where do i find the 25 digit code so that my son can access it on his account 76eace4e-fd11-435a-961d-8d5bb3b9ea70
  10. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: ive been struggling with trying to reconnect my own xbox to the app since this “great” new update came out and for the life of me i can’t figure anything out. not only does my xbox not show up,...