Where do I find my Xbox Live Device ID on my XBOX 360

Discus and support Where do I find my Xbox Live Device ID on my XBOX 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Microsoft account got hacked and the customer service rep is asking me for the Xbox Device ID (It starts with F) but I can't find it on my Xbox 360.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Haneef Khajasha, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Where do I find my Xbox Live Device ID on my XBOX 360

My Microsoft account got hacked and the customer service rep is asking me for the Xbox Device ID (It starts with F) but I can't find it on my Xbox 360. Is it only a Xbox 1/ Series X thing?

:)

Haneef Khajasha, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello Haneef

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

I believe the ID is found underneath the Serial Number which is displayed on the screen.

To locate that:

- Select Console Settings

- Select System Info.

The console ID is displayed on the screen, below the console serial number
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Where can I find the Xbox live device Id

Hello Nathan! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

You can find it by doing the following:

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
  4. TimeToShootN0W Win User

Where find ID account Xboxl ive ?

5. (PeterArcher) Win User

I'm trying to license transfer DLC for Xbox 360 but by accident I exited out without doing anything I have to wait until July now

Good Idea. By the way, where do you find the license number ID on the Xbox 360 menu? Just curious.
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

WHERE WILL I FIND THE PRODUCT ID FOR MY XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER

Take the battery off and you should see an ID sticker inside the battery compartment on the controller.
Thema:

1. Where do I find my Xbox Live Device ID on my XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - Where find Live

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  4. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  5. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. where do i find xbox gold live 25 digit number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    where do i find xbox gold live 25 digit number?: On 22/11 I purchased xbox live gold- order number 6222086800. Where do i find the 25 digit code so that my son can access it on his account 76eace4e-fd11-435a-961d-8d5bb3b9ea70
  8. I can not find where to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not find where to buy xbox live gold: I searched everywhere. In the xbox store, on the xbox and microsoft site. The store only controls and share the gold. Please tell me where to renew the subscription....
  9. Where do I find my Xbox Live Account Number? Is that my Gamertag?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where do I find my Xbox Live Account Number? Is that my Gamertag?: Quick question: I'm trying to enter the 24k carat gold Xbox X, and upon emailing my entry, it needs mom Xbox Live Account Number. Is that my Gamertag? It says to email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  10. i GOT A XBOX 1 LIVE GOLD TRIAL (with new xbox 1) Where do I find out just what I can use it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i GOT A XBOX 1 LIVE GOLD TRIAL (with new xbox 1) Where do I find out just what I can use it ...: Is there a web page that explains just what goodies I can get from having this trial gold card? I have read that I can get new games or some trials games. I don't need anything multiplayer...