Where do I find my privacy settings/ account settings?

Discus and support Where do I find my privacy settings/ account settings? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am unable to use realms or multiplayer in Minecraft, and when I tried to fix the problem I was told to change my settings. Only problem is I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GretaE208, Dec 24, 2020.

1. GretaE208
    GretaE208 Guest

I am unable to use realms or multiplayer in Minecraft, and when I tried to fix the problem I was told to change my settings.

Only problem is I don't know where to find them.

Does anyone know where the account/privacy settings are?

:)

GretaE208, Dec 24, 2020
  2. Silverwulf666 Win User

Cant sent messages

Where do I find this? I went into privacy and online settings and everything in enabled.
  3. johnnygreek989 Win User

80151103 sign in error

where exactly would i be able to find out that my account has been locked on accounts.live.com? because i looked at my privacy settings and i couldn't find anything about my account being locked.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Where to find Settings

5. VeiledCoot Win User

How do I change my child's Xbox one privacy settings?

Hey there,

If you want to go onto privacy settings on Xbox, go onto settings and go to the account section there you should see Privacy & online safety, thats where you can change your privacy settings.

If your on PC you select your account name where your accounts picture is located at and go onto My Microsoft Account when that loads you should see at the top of the page next to where it says Microsoft account, you should see a option named Privacy you
    click on that. There you can change your privacy settings.
  6. ​Jamie​ Win User

trying to find privacy settings

Hi, Press the Xbox button  to open the guide. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy.
Thema:

1. Where do I find my privacy settings/ account settings? - Similar Threads - Where find privacy

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  4. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  5. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  6. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  7. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  8. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  9. Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...: Just wanna play with friends and can’t.. 989d5c94-58be-44ea-a1e9-8eb34f3cb73d
  10. Dont know where to find the nuketown add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont know where to find the nuketown add on: I go into black ops 2 and hit download nuketown because its required now and it says i can find it to install in the ready to install area when i select manage game for black ops2 2 but when i do...