Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code

Discus and support Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code 82cbe836-5721-4f0a-a441-ab870e0ffa54 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patricia Joseph, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code

:)

Patricia Joseph, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Patricia

If you don’t mind, please explain to me a bit more your situation
    For example, what are you trying to do exactly?
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Player, if your console is xbox one and later then do this process below.

At the end of it, the console will start again, and ask you to configure it through the app. Choose YES, and the code will appear

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Where and how do I find my console?

You are going to have to provide more information for someone to help with your problem. Please include what your problem is and steps you have done to correct the issue
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Where do I find Xbox 360

Hi there PaulTetrault, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please follow the steps below to reset the parental control on your Xbox 360 console if you are an adult:

1. Go to the following link and sign in with your account (it must be an adult account for this to work):

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

2. Select your Xbox 360 console.

If your console is not listed, add it by clicking on the "Add device" option and then enter its serial number.

3. Once your console is registered, click on the "Reset code" option.

This will generate a button sequence and a unique reset code for your console.

4. On your Xbox 360, go to Settings > System Settings > Console Settings > System Info.

5. Enter the button sequence provided by the website. After that, the console may restart a couple of times, and then you should be able to use it normally without parental controls.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console

Hi Bull!

Are you still on the initial setup? You may skip that instead.

Once you setup your console from the initial setup, let's try the steps below to connect it.

First, let's enable your remote play features.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    Under Power options, select Sleep.
    Note: If your console power mode isn’t set to Sleep, remote play won’t work.

Once done, on your mobile device:
    Open the Xbox mobile app.
    Select the My Library icon and select Consoles.
    ***Swipe down your screen 2 to 3 times to refresh the list.
    Select the console you want to connect to and then press Remote play on this device.
Thema:

1. Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code - Similar Threads - Where find 360

2. Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?: Where do can I find the technical specification for the Play and Charge kit for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? I am trying to figure out how to power my Xbox 360 Wireless controller with 5V...
  3. Where to find a new official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find a new official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply?: Anybody know where I could order an official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply brick? Mine has been starting to make a lot of noise lately. I keep it (and all my other electronics) sprayed out once a...
  4. Where do I find my Xbox Live Device ID on my XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find my Xbox Live Device ID on my XBOX 360: My Microsoft account got hacked and the customer service rep is asking me for the Xbox Device ID (It starts with F) but I can't find it on my Xbox 360. Is it only a Xbox 1/ Series X thing?...
  5. Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?: Does anyone know where to find a download for the image used in the game details? It's pretty slick looking minecraft and I wouldn't mind having it as background....
  6. Where can I find a legit xbox 360 receiver.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find a legit xbox 360 receiver.: All i can find are questionable looking 3rd party stuff, so are there any official microsoft receivers still floating around? 46ad21d4-8d41-409a-a550-3d2671691d20
  7. Where can I find walkthroughs on xbox 360 indie games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find walkthroughs on xbox 360 indie games?: Hello, I'm stuck on a puzzle game called Reflector. I don't see anything on youtube and I'd hate to lose out on the rest of the game because of level 12. Thanks for your time. Kevin...
  8. how / where can i find the manuals / guides for xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how / where can i find the manuals / guides for xbox 360 games: with out the instructions for these games I find it very difficult to enjoy them.... I do learn some from trial and error,,but that can be a real pain !!! thanks in advance,,,,, swe...
  9. On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?: I can't seem to find it. : / 28bd72c6-0778-43b9-b0db-fb7cb9747703
  10. WHERE WILL I FIND THE PRODUCT ID FOR MY XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHERE WILL I FIND THE PRODUCT ID FOR MY XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER: WHERE WILL I FIND THE PRODUCT ID FOR MY XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER 909b7684-5da5-4a2e-9908-49ee81197af8