Where do I find an installer for Minecraft that I can download?

Discus and support Where do I find an installer for Minecraft that I can download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where do I find an installer for Minecraft that I can download? 68c6eded-c89e-4812-bdc6-60c62cb55957 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 1660.us, Feb 11, 2023.

1. 1660.us
    1660.us Guest

:)

1660.us, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. retsam2 Win User

Find all my games I've purchased?

i downloaded minecraft to my xbox and i cant find it

where do i find it
  4. Vardagul Win User

where do i find it

Hi Elise! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you out!

I just want to clarify that do you mean you have purchased the EA Fifa 23 game but you are not able to install the game on your Xbox console?

Please confirm that you purchased the game on your Microsoft account by signing in to

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?lang=EN-US

Make sure the EA Fifa 23 game is showing in your order history. If it's not showing, it means the game was purchased on a different account. Check order history for other Microsoft accounts. If you can find the EA Fifa 23 game in your order history, use the same Microsoft account to sign in to your Xbox console.

Then check if you will be able to install the game to your full library.

Kind regards,
    Darhlene
  5. white knight ax Win User

where do i find the ready to install apps

In a console or PC. What its the situation.
  6. Smwutches Win User

where do i find the ready to install apps

Thema:

1. Where do I find an installer for Minecraft that I can download? - Similar Threads - Where find installer

2. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  3. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  4. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  5. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  6. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  7. Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...: Just wanna play with friends and can’t.. 989d5c94-58be-44ea-a1e9-8eb34f3cb73d
  8. Dont know where to find the nuketown add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont know where to find the nuketown add on: I go into black ops 2 and hit download nuketown because its required now and it says i can find it to install in the ready to install area when i select manage game for black ops2 2 but when i do...
  9. Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase: I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ? c8df4dc7-df23-4872-befa-cfac2112b021
  10. Where do I find the “connect” option on pc Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “connect” option on pc Xbox app?: my pc’s Xbox app no longer has the “connect”option for me to stream my Xbox screen to my pc. I’ve updated my Xbox and all that but nothing works. I know remote play works but I’d really like to...