Where do I find a copy for my Minecraft: Windows 10 edition?

Discus and support Where do I find a copy for my Minecraft: Windows 10 edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got windows 10 edition and I have no clue where to install it, I have paid for it in full but it's giving me an error saying to check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeyMarquez1, Apr 1, 2022.

1. JoeyMarquez1
    JoeyMarquez1 Guest

Hello, I recently got windows 10 edition and I have no clue where to install it, I have paid for it in full but it's giving me an error saying to check my library, I checked my library and absolutely nothing is there, I'm so confused!

:)

JoeyMarquez1, Apr 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You will be able to install it through Microsoft Store or Xbox App.

First, check if the transaction for the game is successful. Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and once you were able to see the status as "completed", simply sign out both on Microsoft Store App then Xbox App, restart your PC before signing back in.
  3. IceBreaker20004 Win User

I need help with Error Code 0x8007029c

I have this same issue but i do not own a disc copy i own a digital copy of minecraft windows 10 edition
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

What is the path of the Minecraft windows 10 edition executable?

5. Korhog Win User

Cannot sign into Windows 10 Edition

Im not sure, that free copy of the windows 10 edition minecraft may to connect to the Xbox live
  6. Reteroine Win User

Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code?

I could not find and download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in the Microsoft Store app.

Edit: didn't work on downloading the minecraft launcher
Thema:

1. Where do I find a copy for my Minecraft: Windows 10 edition? - Similar Threads - Where find copy

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  4. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  5. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  8. Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...: Just wanna play with friends and can’t.. 989d5c94-58be-44ea-a1e9-8eb34f3cb73d
  9. Dont know where to find the nuketown add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont know where to find the nuketown add on: I go into black ops 2 and hit download nuketown because its required now and it says i can find it to install in the ready to install area when i select manage game for black ops2 2 but when i do...
  10. Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?: Hello, gamertag is Vanselarion. I have had the Minecraft Windows 10 edition for several years and was excited to receive Java free of charge, but I cannot seem to find it and everywhere I look I...