Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console

Discus and support Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Plz help I'm trying to connect remote play 075313fb-58fb-45a3-998f-bd18ab3fe32c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bull Hadley, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Bull Hadley
    Bull Hadley Guest

Plz help I'm trying to connect remote play

:)

Bull Hadley, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Bull!

Are you still on the initial setup? You may skip that instead.

Once you setup your console from the initial setup, let's try the steps below to connect it.

First, let's enable your remote play features.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    Under Power options, select Sleep.
    Note: If your console power mode isn’t set to Sleep, remote play won’t work.

Once done, on your mobile device:
    Open the Xbox mobile app.
    Select the My Library icon and select Consoles.
    ***Swipe down your screen 2 to 3 times to refresh the list.
    Select the console you want to connect to and then press Remote play on this device.
  3. Swift Oldboy Win User

Achievement Hunters - Ultra Rare Achievement

If I remember right, the very first Xbox console had a digital code for an achievement, something like being the first Xbox owners or something.
  4. ClevererBroom89 Win User

promo codes for games not working with 16 digits or less?

I have a 10 digit code for SW Battlefront and Idk where to put in the code
  5. AnsjovisUK Win User

Xbox x Doritos Game Pass Not Working ??

When I went do redeem the code it said I had to enter a 25 digit code but I only got a 10 digit one

What am I supposed to do?
  6. fred178 Win User

In X-Box menus, it is like if I am holding the stick of my new controller to the left, but not when I am in a game

Hi Felix,

I am kind of afraid by your "soft" reset.

I have several X-Box One controllers. I have done new tests. They all work on my X-Box One X and on my older X-Box One.

The new controller does not work on my X-Box One X and my X-Box One. I do not get why I would need to keep working on the console and not the controller itself.

About the serial number, I do not find a matching number. Like in my previous message, let's replace the digits by "d".

Above the bar code, I have this kind of number: Mddddddd-ddd (1 letter, 7 digits, -, 3 digits)

Below the bar code, I have this kind of number: 09VOdddddddddd (2 digits, 2 letters, 10 digits)

I tried to register with the full numbers, the registration is impossible (I cannot even type the letters).

I tried to register with the 10 digits of the first number without the M and the - , it failed.

I tried to register with the last 10 digits of the second number (the one below the bar code), the registration failed.

It is very frustrating not to be able to register. On the box of the controller, there is a S/N field. The number matches with the number below the code bar on the controller. But it is not 10 digits long as required by the system. As I wrote, its is 2 digits,
    2 letters, 10 digits.

Thank you.

Fred

Hey

Regarding your controller drifting on the start menu....

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [Keep my Games and Apps]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter. This will
    reset the Operating system [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up.

Hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console - Similar Threads - Where find digit

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  4. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  5. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  8. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? [img] [img] 94ab10a6-fe03-4c36-974d-9094e25d9772
  9. where do i find xbox gold live 25 digit number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    where do i find xbox gold live 25 digit number?: On 22/11 I purchased xbox live gold- order number 6222086800. Where do i find the 25 digit code so that my son can access it on his account 76eace4e-fd11-435a-961d-8d5bb3b9ea70
  10. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: ive been struggling with trying to reconnect my own xbox to the app since this “great” new update came out and for the life of me i can’t figure anything out. not only does my xbox not show up,...