Where do I download the latest Xbox app (PC)?

Discus and support Where do I download the latest Xbox app (PC)? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’m signed up to the flight, but my Xbox app was last updated on 23rd October. I can see there are newer versions released for insiders - how do I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kaisah16, Nov 9, 2022.

1. /u/Kaisah16
    /u/Kaisah16 Guest

So I’m signed up to the flight, but my Xbox app was last updated on 23rd October. I can see there are newer versions released for insiders - how do I get this?

Can’t see any option in the insider hub app.

submitted by /u/Kaisah16
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kaisah16, Nov 9, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Play Anywhere Games

Well first you need to be runing the latest version if windows 10 and download the xbox app for pc

And yes both have to be on your pc along with the original purchasing account to be signed in

And no windows 7 isnt xbox app compatible
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Assassin's Creed: Origins game is still not available.. Even though I have Xbox game pass and my ubisoft account is linked to Xbox too

open the Ubisoft app and it should be listed under games, you can download from there if your gamepass is linked. that is where it will download from anyway and once downloaded you will see the link to launch in that app or the Xbox app, be reminded though EA games and Ubisoft games do not have achievements for Xbox on PC.
  4. Wayne Wastier Win User

Streaming a Blu-Ray disc from PC using Windows 10 to Xbox one

Hi. I was not in the Xbox One preview program. If you are talking about the Windows 10 preview program, I was in that but I have had to reformat my PC several times since then. The latest clean version of Windows is the latest public build. If I had this
    Windows Display Preview app, where would it be? Thanks.
  5. kRevali Win User

xbox game pass ultimate

6. Leon Mills Win User

Xbox PC app doesn't detect drive

The Xbox PC app is already at the latest version, and I'm thinking this is an Xbox app bug.
Thema:

1. Where do I download the latest Xbox app (PC)? - Similar Threads - Where download latest

2. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  3. downloaded gift cards but they do not appear, where are they who do i talk to

in XBoX Accessibility
    downloaded gift cards but they do not appear, where are they who do i talk to: downloaded microsoft game gift cards the total has only been seen once and never used , who do you talk to about this as i would like to use this amount on my game...
  4. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994
  5. How do i download Microsoft flight Simulator - and from where?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i download Microsoft flight Simulator - and from where?: I recently purchased Flight Simulator from a re-seller and Microsoft have acknowledged the order. I have the 16 digit code and all details but i do not know where to download it. Can anyone help ?...
  6. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  7. Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...: I am having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install without issue, but others will not. For instance, I can install Madden 23 but Elder Scrolls Oblivion will not start...
  8. Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?: I want to play an older NHL game (NHL 15) on my Xbox one that I know exists, but it doesn't show up on the Microsoft store like other old Xbox games. I guess this question also applies to all old...
  9. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  10. Where did Automatic Download go after latest system update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did Automatic Download go after latest system update?: Anyone know what happened? I have slow internet (joy of living in Australia) and now it won't auto download on Instant On. I don't want to be leaving the console on and running for weeks to...