Where do I appeal my suspension??

Discus and support Where do I appeal my suspension?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I got suspended because of a recruiting message, and is for a gaming community that I'm not part of any more TSB, I'm in a new gaming community now... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TSBxLON3WOLF, Nov 16, 2022.

  1. TSBxLON3WOLF
    TSBxLON3WOLF Guest

    Where do I appeal my suspension??


    So I got suspended because of a recruiting message, and is for a gaming community that I'm not part of any more TSB, I'm in a new gaming community now for 2 months. So, how do I appeal and wich is the link.? Xbox support there's no where to appeal.

    :)
     
    TSBxLON3WOLF, Nov 16, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Where do I appeal my suspension??

  3. Ice Bear3272 Win User

    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

    Hey again.

    I don't see the option for a web chat in the Xbox Support page/Contact us. What do I do and where do I go to appeal my suspension since it is un-appealable at the Xbox Enforcement page?
  4. Deacon Legacy Win User

    Am I able to contact an enforcement team member to talk to them?

    But all suspensions were for the same thing so I appealed with the exact same message for each appeal, how can they see an issue with 3 of my suspensions and appeal me for it but then see no issues with 2 of my suspensions and deny my appeal when they're all for the same thing and I used the same message for each appeal? I'm trying to make sense of it but It just doesn't make sense to me.
  5. Agent Focs Win User

    How do I appeal a suspension?

    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-0

    Check out the link above, sign in on the account suspended, and file a case review.

    Enforcement does not have a chat support or phone support besides this, and are the only department able to assist you with this.

    Best of luck!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    How do I appeal a suspension?

    Buying/selling/trading of any kind is not allowed in LFG posts,even for in game currency.

    As it's a 2 day suspension you wont be eligible for a case review so will just have to wait it out.
Thema:

Where do I appeal my suspension??

Loading...
  1. Where do I appeal my suspension?? - Similar Threads - Where appeal suspension

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Where is my appeal ban?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is my appeal ban?: Clean record for 2 years, falsely reported and suspended with 0 appeal ban? All I said was "ur garbage did you buy ur account" and I assume it hit some account selling/buying filter when that's...
  6. Where do i submit an appeal at

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do i submit an appeal at: I got a suspension for 1 whole year and i dont think i deserve it for a whole year. I dont think its fair thats it a whole year instead of a month or something. I only gotten suspended twice...
  7. Where’s my appeal?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where’s my appeal?: My little brother got his Xbox account banned permanently, and because of his actions it suspended our family Xbox for a month, now my mom and I who has nothing to do with his ban can’t do...
  8. Where can i see my ticket of appeal to my account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i see my ticket of appeal to my account: I recently got my Microsoft/xbox account locked and i made an appeal 3 days ago, and i want to see my ticket status. Where can i see it, please send a link or a reference...
  9. Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal: My son's friend decided to report my son to xbox as he thought it was funny. How can we appeal this as it is not showing up on the enforcement page? [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community...
  10. Where do I appeal a 7 year ban

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I appeal a 7 year ban: My account was permanently banned in 2014 and I lost all my purchases. I think 7 years Is a long enough time for me to have learned my lesson and changed as I'm an adult now. I only want to be...