Where do I appeal my suspension??

Discus and support Where do I appeal my suspension?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I got suspended because of a recruiting message, and is for a gaming community that I'm not part of any more TSB, I'm in a new gaming community now... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TSBxLON3WOLF, Nov 16, 2022.

1. TSBxLON3WOLF
    TSBxLON3WOLF Guest

So I got suspended because of a recruiting message, and is for a gaming community that I'm not part of any more TSB, I'm in a new gaming community now for 2 months. So, how do I appeal and wich is the link.? Xbox support there's no where to appeal.

:)

TSBxLON3WOLF, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Nursemorph Win User

Where do I appeal a 7 year ban

Well, a permanent ban is (presumably) used for things severe enough to warrant it like hacking etc so they obviously feel a permanent ban is the only punishment sufficient enough for it and don't feel that anyone doing something like it can be trusted not to do it again
  4. DF GTA JACK Win User

I understand but I figured I wouldn't be forgiven for braking the TOS so soon after a perma ban. 7 years is enough for at least a reconsideration I felt, but If that's not the way it's done fair enough
  5. DF GTA JACK Win User

I don't think you could even do a case review back then, just post on the enforcement forum. Thought I'd ask anyway as I think 7 years is a sufficient amount of punishment. Thanks for the quick response
  6. Nursemorph Win User

No idea if it's possible to appeal a 7 year old enforcement action but I guess the Enforcement page would be the place to do so:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB

As to them overturning it, becoming an adult would make no difference. However, if it's a console ban, then from what I have read the last few days, they aren't appealable.
Thema:

1. Where do I appeal my suspension?? - Similar Threads - Where appeal suspension

2. I was wondering if the game time played statistic includes time where the game is left on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if the game time played statistic includes time where the game is left on...: I was wondering if the game time played statistic includes time where the game is left on and idle vs. the time the game is actually being played. My dad was wondering....
  3. Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?: I've been waiting quite a while for this game, and it was due December 1st for XBOX One/XBOX Series consoles, but it's nowhere to be found. Is it available, and I'm just not able to find it? PC...
  4. Where is my 24 month gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my 24 month gamepass?: I got a new xbox series x and it didn’t give me the option to redeem after signing into my main account from my other xbox, nor did it give the option in the startup screen or settings....
  5. Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves?: I uninstalled one drive and all my saves have come off the game. I believe have found the old saves that I want to import into the game but I don't know where Microsoft stores the save files. I...
  6. GeForce Experience - How Do I Change Where Drivers Install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GeForce Experience - How Do I Change Where Drivers Install?: I'm trying to download the newest driver from Nvidia's GeForce Experience but it keeps saying I don't have enough space. It's probably trying to save to the C drive but it doesn't tell me or give...
  7. Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to...: Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to track when it's been received ETc please. bf093355-e6f1-4573-acac-71ceb838ee6a
  8. Where do I register a warranty complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I register a warranty complaint: Purchased a Xbox 13th December last year. Have been trying to get Xbox to repair under warranty for over month. They say warranty ran out October. Their own website state 12 months. Any...
  9. Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal: My son's friend decided to report my son to xbox as he thought it was funny. How can we appeal this as it is not showing up on the enforcement page? [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community...
  10. Where do I appeal a 7 year ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I appeal a 7 year ban: My account was permanently banned in 2014 and I lost all my purchases. I think 7 years Is a long enough time for me to have learned my lesson and changed as I'm an adult now. I only want to be...