Where do I appeal my suspension??

Discus and support Where do I appeal my suspension?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I got suspended because of a recruiting message, and is for a gaming community that I'm not part of any more TSB, I'm in a new gaming community now... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TSBxLON3WOLF, Nov 16, 2022.

1. TSBxLON3WOLF
    TSBxLON3WOLF Guest

So I got suspended because of a recruiting message, and is for a gaming community that I'm not part of any more TSB, I'm in a new gaming community now for 2 months. So, how do I appeal and wich is the link.? Xbox support there's no where to appeal.

:)

TSBxLON3WOLF, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Ice Bear3272 Win User

Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

Hey again.

I don't see the option for a web chat in the Xbox Support page/Contact us. What do I do and where do I go to appeal my suspension since it is un-appealable at the Xbox Enforcement page?
  4. Deacon Legacy Win User

Am I able to contact an enforcement team member to talk to them?

But all suspensions were for the same thing so I appealed with the exact same message for each appeal, how can they see an issue with 3 of my suspensions and appeal me for it but then see no issues with 2 of my suspensions and deny my appeal when they're all for the same thing and I used the same message for each appeal? I'm trying to make sense of it but It just doesn't make sense to me.
  5. Agent Focs Win User

How do I appeal a suspension?

http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-0

Check out the link above, sign in on the account suspended, and file a case review.

Enforcement does not have a chat support or phone support besides this, and are the only department able to assist you with this.

Best of luck!
  6. silkyslim704 Win User

How do I appeal a suspension?

people are cussing at me and then reporting me now I can't play how do I fix this
Thema:

1. Where do I appeal my suspension?? - Similar Threads - Where appeal suspension

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  4. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  7. Where’s my appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where’s my appeal?: My little brother got his Xbox account banned permanently, and because of his actions it suspended our family Xbox for a month, now my mom and I who has nothing to do with his ban can’t do...
  8. Where can i see my ticket of appeal to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i see my ticket of appeal to my account: I recently got my Microsoft/xbox account locked and i made an appeal 3 days ago, and i want to see my ticket status. Where can i see it, please send a link or a reference...
  9. Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal: My son's friend decided to report my son to xbox as he thought it was funny. How can we appeal this as it is not showing up on the enforcement page? [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community...
  10. Where do I appeal a 7 year ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I appeal a 7 year ban: My account was permanently banned in 2014 and I lost all my purchases. I think 7 years Is a long enough time for me to have learned my lesson and changed as I'm an adult now. I only want to be...