Where do I appeal a 7 year ban

Discus and support Where do I appeal a 7 year ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account was permanently banned in 2014 and I lost all my purchases. I think 7 years Is a long enough time for me to have learned my lesson and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DF GTA JACK, Jun 11, 2021.

1. DF GTA JACK
    DF GTA JACK Guest

My account was permanently banned in 2014 and I lost all my purchases. I think 7 years Is a long enough time for me to have learned my lesson and changed as I'm an adult now. I only want to be able to access the content I purchased through the Xbox live Marketplace. The gamer tag is .

:)

DF GTA JACK, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Well, a permanent ban is (presumably) used for things severe enough to warrant it like hacking etc so they obviously feel a permanent ban is the only punishment sufficient enough for it and don't feel that anyone doing something like it can be trusted not to do it again
  3. DF GTA JACK Win User

I understand but I figured I wouldn't be forgiven for braking the TOS so soon after a perma ban. 7 years is enough for at least a reconsideration I felt, but If that's not the way it's done fair enough
  4. DF GTA JACK Win User

I don't think you could even do a case review back then, just post on the enforcement forum. Thought I'd ask anyway as I think 7 years is a sufficient amount of punishment. Thanks for the quick response
  5. Nursemorph Win User

No idea if it's possible to appeal a 7 year old enforcement action but I guess the Enforcement page would be the place to do so:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB

As to them overturning it, becoming an adult would make no difference. However, if it's a console ban, then from what I have read the last few days, they aren't appealable.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would have had to submit a case review at the time the ban was issued. The enforcement team will not review bans over 12 months old.
Thema:

1. Where do I appeal a 7 year ban - Similar Threads - Where appeal ban

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  5. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  7. Where’s my appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where’s my appeal?: My little brother got his Xbox account banned permanently, and because of his actions it suspended our family Xbox for a month, now my mom and I who has nothing to do with his ban can’t do...
  8. Where can i see my ticket of appeal to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i see my ticket of appeal to my account: I recently got my Microsoft/xbox account locked and i made an appeal 3 days ago, and i want to see my ticket status. Where can i see it, please send a link or a reference...
  9. Where do I appeal my suspension??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I appeal my suspension??: So I got suspended because of a recruiting message, and is for a gaming community that I'm not part of any more TSB, I'm in a new gaming community now for 2 months. So, how do I appeal and wich is...
  10. Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal: My son's friend decided to report my son to xbox as he thought it was funny. How can we appeal this as it is not showing up on the enforcement page? [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community...