Where do I appeal a 7 year ban
Discus and support Where do I appeal a 7 year ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account was permanently banned in 2014 and I lost all my purchases. I think 7 years Is a long enough time for me to have learned my lesson and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DF GTA JACK, Jun 11, 2021.
Thema:
Where do I appeal a 7 year ban
Loading...
-
Where do I appeal a 7 year ban - Similar Threads - Where appeal ban
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Where is my appeal ban?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhere is my appeal ban?: Clean record for 2 years, falsely reported and suspended with 0 appeal ban? All I said was "ur garbage did you buy ur account" and I assume it hit some account selling/buying filter when that's... -
Where do i submit an appeal at
in XBoX AccessibilityWhere do i submit an appeal at: I got a suspension for 1 whole year and i dont think i deserve it for a whole year. I dont think its fair thats it a whole year instead of a month or something. I only gotten suspended twice... -
Where’s my appeal?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhere’s my appeal?: My little brother got his Xbox account banned permanently, and because of his actions it suspended our family Xbox for a month, now my mom and I who has nothing to do with his ban can’t do... -
Where can i see my ticket of appeal to my account
in XBoX AccessibilityWhere can i see my ticket of appeal to my account: I recently got my Microsoft/xbox account locked and i made an appeal 3 days ago, and i want to see my ticket status. Where can i see it, please send a link or a reference... -
Where do I appeal my suspension??
in XBoX AccessibilityWhere do I appeal my suspension??: So I got suspended because of a recruiting message, and is for a gaming community that I'm not part of any more TSB, I'm in a new gaming community now for 2 months. So, how do I appeal and wich is... -
Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal: My son's friend decided to report my son to xbox as he thought it was funny. How can we appeal this as it is not showing up on the enforcement page? [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community...