Where did the “surprise me” option go? (Alpha)

Discus and support Where did the “surprise me” option go? (Alpha) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am huge user of the “surprise me” random button. I have over 1100 titles installed and due to my OCD it’s hard for me to settle on a game sometimes.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BigSt3ph3n, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Where did the “surprise me” option go? (Alpha)

I am huge user of the “surprise me” random button.

I have over 1100 titles installed and due to my OCD it’s hard for me to settle on a game sometimes. So hitting the random button helps alleviate that so much.

So what happened to it? Please Xbox, please don’t get rid of it!

submitted by /u/BigSt3ph3n
    [link] [comments]

/u/BigSt3ph3n, Sep 1, 2022
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Where did it go?

Hi Baffled,

Thanks for replying about the issue with the add on missing. We recommend logging on the
    account website for each profile and check the

order history
    . Then you will see which one owns it. Then on the console, go to my games and apps>highlight sim4>hit the start or menu button>go to manage game>ready to install>the add on should be there. Also keep in mind there is a service alert right
    now also. You can check the status
    here
    . If still having issues you can contact support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Where did it go?

Is it possible you downloaded it on an account that's not set as a main on that console? How many profiles do you have?
  4. Aventhyz Win User

Where did it go?

Use the app on your smartphone, if you can, and see if it's the same, if it's the same so maybe you will have to customize your avatar again
  5. Baffledbygadgets21 Win User

Where did it go?

Thanks Brad. I'll try again in the morning in case it is a server issue thingy! My brain is scrambled enough tonight! 😁🙃
  6. LGE Origin Win User

Where did it go?

never mind, i just went back on the next day and it was there
Thema:

Where did the “surprise me” option go? (Alpha)

1. Where did the “surprise me” option go? (Alpha) - Similar Threads - Where did “surprise

2. Where did the uk times go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the uk times go?: So for the last week I've been noticing that my time was wrong on the Xbox one and I'm lazy and it didn't effect me or any of my games so I didn't care but it nearly made me late for work this...
  3. Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?: I have an xbox. I have children. I have access restrictions set up for the children. Right now, however, they can put in a disc and play the game without signing in, or select the "play offline"...
  4. Where did the redeem reward button go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the redeem reward button go?: When I tried to redeem my 330 mine coins reward after hitting the point goal, the button to claim the reward seems to have disappeared. cb9a40d8-8fbb-41ad-a75a-0b738f6c8f0e
  5. Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023: Just last week out of now where I started up Diablo 4 remote play on my iPhone and there were touch screen controls, the whole touch controls functioned perfectly!! What happen, where did they go?...
  6. Where did my game go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my game go?: [img] [img] [img] I'm trying to play Slime Rancher (SR) and when I try to open it, it tells me "When you got a refund on Slime Rancher it was removed from your device.". I never requested a...
  7. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  8. Where did my game go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my game go?: I bought the game OMORI a couple months ago and I've heard it got removed? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I want a refund or something but I don't know where I'm supposed to go for that?...
  9. Where did my old account go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did my old account go?: I haven't played on Xbox for years. I just got another console and tried to sign into my account using my email. Now I had forgot the password so I had to get a verification through the email my...
  10. Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.: since streaming is no longer supported for windows on the companion app I would always use remote play on the Xbox app. Today I was hoping to stream and couldn't find the remote play icon...