Where did my account go?

Discus and support Where did my account go? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had bought Java a couples months ago and been playing for weeks. In fact, I was even playing last night, however when I tried to change my username... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by m szv, Oct 30, 2022.

1. m szv
    m szv Guest

Where did my account go?

I had bought Java a couples months ago and been playing for weeks. In fact, I was even playing last night, however when I tried to change my username today, the Mojang website was telling me I need to buy Minecraft. I opened my launcher to even double check, it was also telling me to buy an account or play demo. I've build up quite a few worlds already and a server with my friends, but now they're gone forever and I don't even know what caused my account to be deleted. Can someone tell me why this is happening and how can I get my account back?

:)

m szv, Oct 30, 2022
  2. m szv Win User

Where did my account go?

I also have registered my account on a website called NameMC. I had to join their in game server to manually activate my account. Do you think this can also prove my account's validity? https://namemc.com/profile/8_am.4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. m szv Win User

Where did my account go?

This is what I was worried about, I had already cleaned out this email to make sure I'm only receiving my schools email and scholarships as well as college offers. The only somewhat evidence I have are my Minecraft log files that has date modified. Can you let me know if I can use them as a source of evidence?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Where did my account go?

To be honest, I don't think that logs files are going to work. Usually they ask for the transaction ID sent by them when you purchased the game
    But you can give that a shot
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Where did my account go?

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Where did my account go?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this M.

That's odd, are you using the same account and everything?

If yes, may I know if you tried everything from this article?
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
Thema:

Where did my account go?

1. Where did my account go? - Similar Threads - Where did account

2. Where did the uk times go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the uk times go?: So for the last week I've been noticing that my time was wrong on the Xbox one and I'm lazy and it didn't effect me or any of my games so I didn't care but it nearly made me late for work this...
  3. Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?: I have an xbox. I have children. I have access restrictions set up for the children. Right now, however, they can put in a disc and play the game without signing in, or select the "play offline"...
  4. Where did the redeem reward button go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the redeem reward button go?: When I tried to redeem my 330 mine coins reward after hitting the point goal, the button to claim the reward seems to have disappeared. cb9a40d8-8fbb-41ad-a75a-0b738f6c8f0e
  5. Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023: Just last week out of now where I started up Diablo 4 remote play on my iPhone and there were touch screen controls, the whole touch controls functioned perfectly!! What happen, where did they go?...
  6. Where did my game go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my game go?: [img] [img] [img] I'm trying to play Slime Rancher (SR) and when I try to open it, it tells me "When you got a refund on Slime Rancher it was removed from your device.". I never requested a...
  7. Where did my old account go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did my old account go?: I haven't played on Xbox for years. I just got another console and tried to sign into my account using my email. Now I had forgot the password so I had to get a verification through the email my...
  8. I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...: I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ,WHEN AND HOW THIS TOOK PLACE. CAN THEY DO THAT? I KNOW THEY WON'T FIND ANYTHING!...
  9. Where did my Xbox account details go? Gamertag, achievements etc

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did my Xbox account details go? Gamertag, achievements etc: Hi, So I used to have an Xbox and I set up an account with my current email address i.e. my email address has not changed. Now I've not used the Xbox for a while and I've passed it on to another...
  10. Where did my 15.25 go I was supposed to get another 15,250 downloaded to my account on the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where did my 15.25 go I was supposed to get another 15,250 downloaded to my account on the ...: Where did my 15.25 go I was supposed to get another 15,250 downloaded to my account on the 5/12/16 and I even took a screenshot of it so now I'm asking where did my 15,250 go you guys need to fix...