where did microsoft taptiles go? All achievements are gone.

Discus and support where did microsoft taptiles go? All achievements are gone. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where did Microsoft Taptiles go? All achievements are gone. Taptiles for Windows 10 does not keep a record of games played.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Linda_975, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Linda_975
    Linda_975 Guest

Where did Microsoft Taptiles go? All achievements are gone. Taptiles for Windows 10 does not keep a record of games played.

:)

Linda_975, Dec 24, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

the game was completely taken over by the dev and now exists on the store as a disconnected stand alone game with no affiliation with xbox.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The game was delisted in April
  4. BenoitLangevin Win User

We need more achievements

I agree, would love the see the full achievement list like they did with Taptiles!
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Where did this feature go? or is it gone for good.

Hey mate,

Yeah unfortunately that feature has been removed in the new update :(

I'd recommend creating an idea (or looking for one thats already been created) on the xbox feedback site so others can vote on it. I'd definiately vote to get it back :)

https://xbox.uservoice.com

Same goes with your avatar idea! You never know, if enough people like it and vote for it, it stands a good chance of being implemented :)

Cheers

Denaz
  6. Xenovive Win User

where did the achievement thread go

ive not seen a dedicated thread on the general discussion forum, you could try the actual game forums, im sure there there would be one lurking around! i know they have one for the halo vidmasters...pretty much caus i do it aha!

If you want any help or need an extra person fopr anything, so long as i have the game or dlc id be happy to....im a bit of an achievement hunter myself!
Thema:

1. where did microsoft taptiles go? All achievements are gone. - Similar Threads - where did microsoft

2. Where did the uk times go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the uk times go?: So for the last week I've been noticing that my time was wrong on the Xbox one and I'm lazy and it didn't effect me or any of my games so I didn't care but it nearly made me late for work this...
  3. Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?: I have an xbox. I have children. I have access restrictions set up for the children. Right now, however, they can put in a disc and play the game without signing in, or select the "play offline"...
  4. Where did the redeem reward button go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the redeem reward button go?: When I tried to redeem my 330 mine coins reward after hitting the point goal, the button to claim the reward seems to have disappeared. cb9a40d8-8fbb-41ad-a75a-0b738f6c8f0e
  5. Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023: Just last week out of now where I started up Diablo 4 remote play on my iPhone and there were touch screen controls, the whole touch controls functioned perfectly!! What happen, where did they go?...
  6. Where did my game go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my game go?: [img] [img] [img] I'm trying to play Slime Rancher (SR) and when I try to open it, it tells me "When you got a refund on Slime Rancher it was removed from your device.". I never requested a...
  7. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  8. Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?: Hi title says it all i want my purchased game Microsoft still have the code saved if I don’t get it will be angry d73a241b-061a-4f3c-9461-57c14010c0be
  9. I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE...: I WANT MICROSOFT TO TELL ME WHAT I DID,,TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED.I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ,WHEN AND HOW THIS TOOK PLACE. CAN THEY DO THAT? I KNOW THEY WON'T FIND ANYTHING!...
  10. Where did the 12 mos Game Pass go in Microsoft rewards? (gamepass)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the 12 mos Game Pass go in Microsoft rewards? (gamepass): I have been saving up for the 12 month game pass on Microsoft rewards (it cost 29K when you are level 2). I just checked the rewards page and the redeeming options for Game Pass now only shows it...