Where did all my friends and recently played players go?

Discus and support Where did all my friends and recently played players go? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of my friends on my list are gone except 2, all offline and all previous players have asian writing balled up under them? What happened? How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Innapropiate, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Innapropiate
    Innapropiate Guest

All of my friends on my list are gone except 2, all offline and all previous players have asian writing balled up under them? What happened? How do I fix it?

My account does not seem to be compromised, and now I cannot find old friends either, it just says they don't exist anymore, which I know they do.

I have rebooted a few times and even did a hard reboot, nothing has worked so far.

Its odd because it boots up and loads games with no issue.

:)

Innapropiate, Nov 2, 2022
  2. IRISHWOLF35 Win User

I thought I was the only one thank God it's happening to other people it sucks its happening because I miss playing with my friends now it's time to find out if I can find my online friends in games
  3. BringrofTorchr Win User

I'm having the same issue. App is showing no friends as well. Oddly enough I keep getting notifications that my friends are online
  4. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  5. Firsmarin Win User

I am being wronged in XBOX Live

Greetings Bruno Hanai

You can allway look up the player names in recent players list.

Just go to your Friends (Hittings Xbox button) and then flip the screen to right.

You will see the list of all recent players that did play with you.

Now you can go on the player that did quit,

submit a player review and select to avoid him for quitting. (his xbox raiting will fall down)
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

How to report someone I recently played with

Hello brent,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you don't have him on your friend list and you know who it is. You can go to your recent players, you go to friend list and change it where says friends to recent players. Or on the people tab select recent players.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Where did all my friends and recently played players go? - Similar Threads - Where did friends

2. Where did the uk times go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the uk times go?: So for the last week I've been noticing that my time was wrong on the Xbox one and I'm lazy and it didn't effect me or any of my games so I didn't care but it nearly made me late for work this...
  3. Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?: I have an xbox. I have children. I have access restrictions set up for the children. Right now, however, they can put in a disc and play the game without signing in, or select the "play offline"...
  4. Where did the redeem reward button go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the redeem reward button go?: When I tried to redeem my 330 mine coins reward after hitting the point goal, the button to claim the reward seems to have disappeared. cb9a40d8-8fbb-41ad-a75a-0b738f6c8f0e
  5. Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023: Just last week out of now where I started up Diablo 4 remote play on my iPhone and there were touch screen controls, the whole touch controls functioned perfectly!! What happen, where did they go?...
  6. Where did my game go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my game go?: [img] [img] [img] I'm trying to play Slime Rancher (SR) and when I try to open it, it tells me "When you got a refund on Slime Rancher it was removed from your device.". I never requested a...
  7. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  8. Where did my game go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my game go?: I bought the game OMORI a couple months ago and I've heard it got removed? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I want a refund or something but I don't know where I'm supposed to go for that?...
  9. Where did my old account go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did my old account go?: I haven't played on Xbox for years. I just got another console and tried to sign into my account using my email. Now I had forgot the password so I had to get a verification through the email my...
  10. Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.: since streaming is no longer supported for windows on the companion app I would always use remote play on the Xbox app. Today I was hoping to stream and couldn't find the remote play icon...