Where can you get controller repair for X box One X controllers?

Discus and support Where can you get controller repair for X box One X controllers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where can i get my X Box One X controllers repaired>? 7eb06eb2-caec-4d39-b00e-85935f03cbcc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Amara Hager, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Amara Hager
    Amara Hager Guest

Where can i get my X Box One X controllers repaired>?

:)

Amara Hager, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Defective Xbox One/ Series X, S Controllers

Yea, I understand and I apologise about that. The reports you sent point to the Series X controller and not the Xbox One controller. I'm afraid the controller can no longer be repaired under warranty and you'll need to get a replacement.
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox one controller RB Button not working since purchase and right analog stick drifting upwards

Regardless if a controller came with a console or not you can ship it off for repair. This one obviously seems broken, there is a fail ratio with all electronics that x amount of a batch will malfunction and unfortunately you have that x amount

Just go to https://myservice.xbox.com/ register your console and request a repair on your controller
  4. CaptKersh Win User

Kinect Avatar Gift?

Like wildwildwest says "...there is an empty box...where the code is supposed to be..." I have the same thing. Quality control at X-Box is terrible.
  5. jordbrett84 Win User

Arris Arris VMS1100: Device control

Did you ever get this figured out? My One S worked perfectly but my X won't control my cable box.
  6. BAD 2020 Win User

Connection problems

Reset your modem and do a hard reset of x box one by holding the lit up x button on the console not the controller. Hold it until the box turns off. This should help you all.
Thema:

1. Where can you get controller repair for X box One X controllers? - Similar Threads - Where controller repair

2. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  3. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  4. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  5. Wheres my xbox desing control

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres my xbox desing control: I've oder a xbox desing control from the xbox desing lab..... What a mistake I've not hread anything for 4weeks, ever time I try contact someone or talk to someone I get passed around. No one...
  6. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  7. Where do I send my controller to be repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I send my controller to be repaired: I need to send Xbox controller for repair but I don’t know where I send it 2dc57934-06a6-4910-b807-e67908ee961d
  8. Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...: I have 2 series s controllers that both have a problem with the right bumper as they both don't click, I can't order a repair online as they both are out of warranty, I just want to know how much...
  9. Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?: I purchased an Xbox controller, and it was faulty when I opened it. I sent it in to be repaired under warranty. I saw on my MS account page they had received and were working on it... and then a...
  10. Donde puedo reparar control de xbox one -[Translation - Where can I repair xbox one control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Donde puedo reparar control de xbox one -[Translation - Where can I repair xbox one control]: Donde me pueden cambiar el joystick de mi control de xbox one en Metairie Lousiana -[Translation - Where can I change the joystick of my xbox one controller in Metairie Louisiana]...