Where can I see to look at how long my suspension

Discus and support Where can I see to look at how long my suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was recently suspended from voice coms and I don't know where to see for how long for or can I not check and just pray I get unsuspended?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cheese Van, Feb 20, 2023.

  1. Cheese Van
    Cheese Van Guest

    Where can I see to look at how long my suspension


    I was recently suspended from voice coms and I don't know where to see for how long for or can I not check and just pray I get unsuspended?

    :)
     
    Cheese Van, Feb 20, 2023
    #1
  2. OpticRJames Win User

    Where can I see to look at how long my suspension

    Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    You will need to log in to your account using this link to view your enforcement history, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli....

    It will display the duration of your active suspension there.
  3. KellyWardell Win User

    Enforcement Ban in error

    Hello I got my account suspended and cannot use any communication chats or party chats because I’m suspended. I cannot login to see how long my suspension is. Is there anyway to look into my account and advise me how long my suspension is for?
  4. MoroseBadger600 Win User

    Communication suspension .....

    Hi

    I'm sorry to hear this but we can not help with anything regarding your suspension, however you can take a look at how long and possibly why you where banned here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Can I submit a case review without knowing the ban duration?

    If it gives you the option, they can look into how long your suspension is then. You wouldn't need to know the length.
  6. LeBaronHarkonen Win User

    Communication suspension

    Im banned too. I cant see how long is my suspension.....i see nothing on enforcement.com about that. This site is so bad
Thema:

Where can I see to look at how long my suspension

Loading...
  1. Where can I see to look at how long my suspension - Similar Threads - Where long suspension

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...

    in XboX Insiders
    I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...: . submitted by /u/TheVaultDwelller [link] [comments]
  8. It's been a long long while since I've had to to do this but where do I go about reporting...

    in XboX Insiders
    It's been a long long while since I've had to to do this but where do I go about reporting...: Basically me and a bunch of other users on the xbox subreddit have been having problems with recording and I've found one thing in common with all of us, it started very recently AND we're all on...
  9. Where are my points after so LONG

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where are my points after so LONG: It's been 2 years now!!!and I have still not received my Xbox rewards points!2 years!i need my points fast I am not waiting any longer! 9e19721d-e15e-4343-ab8b-26fecedb6249
  10. where do i see how long my communication ba

    in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i see how long my communication ba: i just need to know plus it was false why i got banned e7ae7eb5-a81c-4284-9eff-48c6173e499d