Where can I see the wheel I have connected to One X while using cronusmax drive hub?

Discus and support Where can I see the wheel I have connected to One X while using cronusmax drive hub? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to try and adjust my Logitech G27 wheel for more feel to it and I cant find it as attached to the Xbox on devices. I am using the drive hub to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by didtheyletUvote, Nov 16, 2017.

  1. Where can I see the wheel I have connected to One X while using cronusmax drive hub?


    I need to try and adjust my Logitech G27 wheel for more feel to it and I cant find it as attached to the Xbox on devices.

    I am using the drive hub to make it compatible.

    I am not sure how to use this forum.

    :)
     
    didtheyletUvote, Nov 16, 2017
    #1
  2. Cookatron
    Cookatron Guest
    Xbox One Logitech G27 Driver

    I have done a bit of reading up and people are getting that wheel to work on a Xbox one!!!! They are using a adapter called cronusmax.
     
    Cookatron, Nov 16, 2017
    #2
  3. Does G920 Logitech Wheel work with the ONE X box, I know it works with One.

    I currently have the cronusmax drivehub adapter so my G27 Logi works, but the steering is as if there is no power steering, very hard to turn so if I cant resolve that I will get new wheel eventually.

    Logitech support said NO, the G920 does NOT work with ONe X but I thought it did.

    If the One X and One are the same in that sense, it would work, right? If not, what does?
     
    didtheyletUvote, Nov 16, 2017
    #3
  4. Cookatron Win User

    Xbox One Logitech G27 Driver

    I have done a bit of reading up and people are getting that wheel to work on a Xbox one!!!! They are using a adapter called cronusmax.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    Fight against cronusmax Plus

    Had no idea what Cronusmax Plus was, interesting, I can definitely see where a player has a big advantage with it.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?

    Hi, sorry for the late reply

    Do you have a PC in your house? (or a friend who has one)

    If yes, please connect the wheel to the PC and check if maybe a firmware update is available for your device

    Download both G Hub and Gaming Software

    https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024694994--Downloads-G920-Driving-Force-Racing-Wheel
  7. EVOLEVOLVED Win User

    Forza 5 Backward compatibility with Xbox 360 wireless ff wheel

    I can confirm for those interested that CronusMax does enable F-1 v.1-3 use with PS3... Finally some some wheel action on Twisted Metal, GTAV and more! I currently have no racing games for xbox one waiting on an ebay seller to ship this guy is slow I've
    gotten stuff from china faster.
  8. G v zauBerBerg Win User

    Keyboard and mouse

    Thanks for keeping us informed but did you try it with a USB hub? Or if you search something Special search for "CronusMAX"
Thema:

Where can I see the wheel I have connected to One X while using cronusmax drive hub?

Loading...
  1. Where can I see the wheel I have connected to One X while using cronusmax drive hub? - Similar Threads - Where wheel connected

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...: After updating my Xbox one to play a game from CD, I found that the console wasn't reading or even attempting to read the disc inserted. I thought that it just wasn't opening the CD at first but...
  10. I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...: Hello! I can't log into my account on minecraft.net where I bought my minecraft license. It just takes me back to the same page where there are ways to log into an account. I just can't log into...