Where can i see my ticket of appeal to my account
Discus and support Where can i see my ticket of appeal to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got my Microsoft/xbox account locked and i made an appeal 3 days ago, and i want to see my ticket status. Where can i see it, please send a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by • kolt •, May 6, 2023.
Thema:
Where can i see my ticket of appeal to my account
Loading...
-
Where can i see my ticket of appeal to my account - Similar Threads - Where ticket appeal
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...
in XboX InsidersFor the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This... -
I don't know where else to ask so here goes
in XboX InsidersI don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like... -
Where is my Golden Ticket?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhere is my Golden Ticket?: Purchased a golden ticket in game Township and apparently, you guys refuse to give it after I paid. I've made contact two times and you still refuse. 115d0b20-c188-4a44-b648-bf987c2be73f -
Where to get a new distribution ticket when the old doesn't work
in XBoX on ConsolesWhere to get a new distribution ticket when the old doesn't work: hey support team, I wanted to so send you my broken controller and missed to do it in time. Now I need a new distribution ticket but I don't know where to get it! Should I just start a new...