Where can i see hidden games on Xbox Series S? Or how can I unhide all hidden games?

Discus and support Where can i see hidden games on Xbox Series S? Or how can I unhide all hidden games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally hide a game that I wanted to install and can't find it in any lists, all answers I found tell me to hold left stick and press x, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edwarudo, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Edwarudo
    Edwarudo Guest

Where can i see hidden games on Xbox Series S? Or how can I unhide all hidden games?

I accidentally hide a game that I wanted to install and can't find it in any lists, all answers I found tell me to hold left stick and press x, but nothing happens. I have hidden unnecessary games before and i can't find none of them.

:)

Edwarudo, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can filter them by going to your games and apps > Full library, from there you'll see the filter for hide games.

Also, you can follow the steps below from Xbox Support:

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Game activity > All achievements.

Make sure that you’ve set your filter to show your hidden games.

Highlight the one that you want to show again. The X Unhide tip appears inside the highlighted field.

Press the X button on your controller to unhide the game."
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft

Hello Luke,

Also if it is hidden you can push the left thumbstick in +X and will unhide any games that are hidden.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. AllAlexi Win User

Unhide games

Hi,

I beleive Xbox have have made things a little simpler for accessing hidden games. Try this...

Press the Guide button.

Go to My games & apps (See All).

Scroll down to Full library.

Select All owned games.

Change the drop-down in the top left corner from All games to Hidden.

You can select any game in this list with the menu button and Unhide from list

Hope that helps.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

One of my game is missing after a Xbox reset

Did you check in your hidden games. You can unhide games by pressing the left thumbstick and x.
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

Xbox One X - Forza Horizon 4 + Forza Motorsport 7 Bundle - Games deleted by Xbox support after repairing

Check ready to be installed list and make sure you havnt accidently hidden game unhide hidden stuff
Thema:

1. Where can i see hidden games on Xbox Series S? Or how can I unhide all hidden games? - Similar Threads - Where hidden games

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  4. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  7. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  8. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  9. Watch dogs hidden store where you can buy more blackouts & more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch dogs hidden store where you can buy more blackouts & more: [MEDIA] This video explains all information on how to get there where it is & what you can buy 562027b2-ef8f-4e0a-8584-c51c8275e424
  10. Where are game trailers hidden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are game trailers hidden?: Wasn't sure where to put this but here seemed the best option. Yesterday when I was on my xbox one the home screen had a tile for the Shadows of Mordor game trailer, which I watched - looks great....