where can i save my minesweeper adventure game after I die or do I always have to restart at ...

Discus and support where can i save my minesweeper adventure game after I die or do I always have to restart at ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just started playing the xbox mne sweeper and I like it but I the documentation doesn show how to save or restart once you reach a certain level. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TXAggieLady, Jan 11, 2014.

1. TXAggieLady
    TXAggieLady Guest

where can i save my minesweeper adventure game after I die or do I always have to restart at ...

I just started playing the xbox mne sweeper and I like it but I the documentation doesn show how to save or restart once you reach a certain level. I have also tried to find a list of weapons and what they kill but I cant find the documentation

:)

TXAggieLady, Jan 11, 2014
  2. issue with adventure mode

I have a Surface RT running Windows 8.1. In adventure mode on levels above 27, when I exit minesweeper, it will not let me reload adventure mode. I can do daily challenges. if I uninstall, reboot and reinstall, I can pick up where I left off. I noticed
    this issue 6 months ago but found the work around last week.

Blues Dude-548A7333-425A-4DBD-9151-424935FF118C, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Minesweeper problem

Hello,

Microsoft Minesweeper gets stuck or freezes frequently lately. I have tried to see what i can do from my end to fix this (defragmenting, cleaning programs etc)but it keeps recurring. Especially when i complete a daily task it's annoying because it doesn't
    save anything when it freezes. It occurs on all levels and also during the normal game at the beginning or end of a task/level. I also play Microsoft Mahjong and have no problems with that, only problems with Minesweeper.

What can i do?

izzie

UnweptBrake1479, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Fuji Kid Win User

Adventure Mode and Windows 8.1

Hi all.

I'm having the same problem. I hope I can provide some information to help track down the issue.

I was running a desktop app that was processing a video format conversion in the background. I was playing Minesweeper Adventure mode while that was being done.

Minesweeper suddenly closed and I was taken to the desktop. There was a pop up dialog on the desktop to show the format conversion had completed.

I closed the dialog and went back to continue with the minesweeper game. Minesweeper was not in the running apps so I clicked into games then selected minesweeper then adventure.

This was the first time it showed the crash. The loading flag waved then froze and I was returned to the desktop. (My default start screen)

Now, every time I try to run adventure mode on my main administrator profile the same happens.

* This was the profile in use when the crash first happened.

* All other modes work fine.

We have 3 users on this laptop. The adventure mode runs fine for the other standard users so there's clearly no problem with the app itself.

I suspect that on the main profile some temporary files have been left in a state that is causing the crash when the app tries to reload them.

Perhaps someone can let us know where the Minesweeper Adventure app stores temporary files so we can try deleting them ?
  5. David L Barnes Win User

Adventure Mode Windows 8.1

Since applying Win 8.1 update, I have issues with Minesweeper Adventure mode. As noted in above post, it crashes back to Desktop while loading. The only way I could get Adventure to load was to un- and re-install Minesweeper app. I have done this about 3
    times already.

No big deal except you LOSE all saved data from previous Minesweeper Adventure game!!! And that stinks when you were on a roll and on your 150+ game..!

ALSO.... I have had to re-install Solitaire Suite only once since update to 8.1 ... Same issue, crashes back to Desktop while loading.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

can I access minesweeper (adventure) saved games on the cloud?

No you can't. If you play online though your cloud saves will be used to restore your game to the last save point.
  7. LindaF1956 Win User

can I access minesweeper (adventure) saved games on the cloud?

The problem is that the game occasionally crashes. Sometimes it does restore to the last save point. Sometimes, it starts a new game, from LEVEL 1 - and that's REALLY annoying!

Is there a highest level that you can't go past? If it didn't crash, and you didn't lose all your lives, could you play past level 1,000?
  8. Rixander Seventy Win User

minesweeper adventure mode doesn't load anymore

update and I was able to play but when I went to my game box or what ever profile page or game box page that shows minesweeper main page loads but now I can not get access to minesweeper adventure which fails to load
Thema:

1. where can i save my minesweeper adventure game after I die or do I always have to restart at ... - Similar Threads - where save minesweeper

2. Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?: dont give me the steam version i need the pc game pass version 8ebe8c47-496c-42b9-9ed5-b1389e2e230c
  3. Where are saved games stored on the Xbox Harddrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are saved games stored on the Xbox Harddrive?: After an update failed I'm trying to back up my saves from my Xbox One, I did not choose to save to the cloud. Before I restore my Xbox I want to at least have a copy in case it deletes my saved...
  4. PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found: I have looked through so many different files that could potentially be related to the game. The constant suggestion that I receive is that the files are in Documents/Mygames/Starfield.... they...
  5. WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...: System> Win 10 App> XBox GamePass for PC Does anybody knows WHERE is Astroneer game files installed and located? At least for me the game installation location is unknown? Why Astroneer is...
  6. Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?: Hello everyone, my name is Artyom and I spent more than a week searching, but I did not find the folder in which all NMS saves are stored. Please help me find it!!...
  7. Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass?: Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass? I've tried c\users\username\My Documents and other locations in there. I've tried appdata. I've tried all the usual spots. I've...
  8. Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II?: I can't find the save files. 8814d265-3030-4c58-80e4-cc5b9815708a
  9. Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?: I tried few things like firewall permissions but that thnigs are turned off due anti virus app override for its on so that is not cause . I have this problem just few days and i am very annoyed...
  10. where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...: i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig then in cachedshaders DX11>then nothing please...