where can i purchase a replacement power supply in the Randburg area

Discus and support where can i purchase a replacement power supply in the Randburg area in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; title, came to forum because website is not very helpful. thanks ce21621e-d79c-472b-a03e-6802b85a60d1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FaR Ronikz, Mar 22, 2019.

1. FaR Ronikz
    FaR Ronikz Guest

title, came to forum because website is not very helpful.

thanks

:)

FaR Ronikz, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

You should also be able to find one on third party sites - ebay, amazon, etc.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Good day

The power supply is a bit hard to find in South Africa. You can check with xmods.co.za they an online retailer that should have in stock.

Most of the people in the forums is from another country.
  4. WPAK Win User

5. KrisBerryman Win User

consoel problems

I ment mw3 edition i have the console in a well ventilated area the brick is in a well ventilated area as well, could it be a problem with the power supply and where would i get a replacement one
  6. Wired profile Win User

Xbox 360 freezing

Are both console and the Power Supply in a well ventilated area? A overheating Power Supply can sometimes cause your Xbox 360 (or Xbox 360 Slim) to freeze, make sure the console and Power Supply are in a well ventilated area, if this doesn't work or both
    console and Power Supply are in a well ventilated area, try the Freezing Screen Solution in the Xbox 360 console support area, if the Freezing Screen Solution doesn't solve you problem your console may need to be repaired or replaced.
Thema:

1. where can i purchase a replacement power supply in the Randburg area - Similar Threads - where purchase replacement

2. Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?: Recently I started having trouble with my Xbox, whenever I turn it on it makes a strange / worrying scratching noise but this only happens after it has been off for a long period of time so I am...
  3. Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition?: I bought the ultimate edition of Fc 24 but never received the bonus 4600 fc points and I can also not purchase any fc points in game e07e8b6d-ce8a-4fe7-8ba7-f243a35b8de1
  4. Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase: I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ? c8df4dc7-df23-4872-befa-cfac2112b021
  5. Where do I see my correct purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I see my correct purchase?: I don't see NBA 2K24 25th Anniversary Edition? I see NBA 2K24 817a2d74-d5cd-40c2-ac42-18173d7938e1
  6. Where’s my game I purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where’s my game I purchased?: How can I download a game I own on my new console if it’s been delisted? c20838c4-eaf0-4500-869f-e2be15c83e72
  7. I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?: Why can’t I purchase things on design lab? 52885aa5-83a3-42ae-92bd-4d8128baec35
  8. Where is diabl 4 ultimate edition when purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is diabl 4 ultimate edition when purchased.: Hi, I pre-ordered diablo 4 ultimate edition, and it only shows that I purchased the base game. When I check it gives me an option to buy the ultimate edition. I checked my purchase history and it...
  9. Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?: Hello everyone, my name is Artyom and I spent more than a week searching, but I did not find the folder in which all NMS saves are stored. Please help me find it!!...
  10. I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!: I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!… How u gonna take away something I paid for and now reimburse or redeem any value the customer has spent...