Where can I order replacement power cords?

Discus and support Where can I order replacement power cords? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where can I order replacement power cords for xbox 360? 2b34b763-c60a-4838-80e9-6794dee1bc41 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Colonel Bravo74, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Where can I order replacement power cords?

Where can I order replacement power cords for xbox 360?

:)

Colonel Bravo74, Dec 26, 2016
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Official Xbox Slim Power Brick

[quote user="The Angry Dalek"]So, I was wondering where I can purchase an official Xbox 360 slim power brick?[/quote]myservice.xbox.com allows you to order spare parts. Start a repair and then choose
    to buy a replacement power brick.

IceStorm III, Dec 26, 2016
  3. My xbox power brick only turns orange, And wont turn on.

You'll need to order a replacement power supply at devicesupport.microsoft.com .

First, if you haven't already, register your console. Then you should be able to select it and then go to "replace an accessory" where you'll be able to order a replacement PSU.

Skeeter Quill, Dec 26, 2016
  4. IceStorm III Win User

lost power cord for the newer xbox -Need replacement

You want to order the AC cord, or the whole power supply including the power brick?

A PC power cord should work as an AC cord replacement. I've used one before on the more modern supplies that do not have a center notch in the power receptical (non-203w power supplies.

The whole power brick can be ordered from Microsoft on myservice.xbox.com. Start a repair and one of the options is to buy a replacement power brick. They're about $30.
  5. Jman747 Win User

Power Cord Replacement

Yep you click "power supply replacement" and "service not available." Guess they are so concerned with the amount of demand they aren't really focused on this type of small replacement items.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Power Cord Replacement

Lucky,

You should be able to get a cord but it would be getting the entire power brick and cord. You can simply go to
    https://myservice.xbox.com , register your console, then click replace an accessory, and select Power Supply. Granted I know you may not need the entire thing but at least you can receive an official
    replacement without having to worry about voiding your warranty. Hope this helps!
  7. cassen21 Win User

Power cord replacement

Sorry I wasn't specific enough, it's an Xbox one and upon looking at the cords I'm getting different information. The power supply says input of 100V but the original cord says 7A 125V on the wall plug and 10A 250V on the part that plugs into the power
    supply, then the cord in question says 10A 125V on the part that plugs into the Xbox.
  8. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Power cord replacement

If you still have the instruction manual/owner's manual for your Xbox it should tell you what kind of power voltage the box/cord runs. I'm gonna link both the 360 and One manuals just in case because you weren't specific as to what console you were using.
    If your console is still within its warranty you may be able to get a new cord or box for free if you try to contact Microsoft warranty support with a proof of purchase.

I'm sure the cord is probably fine, assuming it fits, but I'll leave some links if you are having second thoughts.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/manual-specs

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/console

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair
Thema:

Where can I order replacement power cords?

1. Where can I order replacement power cords? - Similar Threads - Where order replacement

2. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  3. I Ordered robux from microsoft rewords. I have the conformation code but i dont know where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Ordered robux from microsoft rewords. I have the conformation code but i dont know where...: I Ordered robux from the site. I have the conformation code but i dont know where to enter it. I closed the tab when i ordered it 9e53007c-f911-4a39-960c-b84d471c9bd9
  4. Where is my pre-order refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my pre-order refund?: I pre-orded hogwarts legacy back in September. I received the cancelation message and it said my money was refunded but I don't see it anywhere in my account that was used to purchase the game....
  5. Where is my order?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my order?: Where is my order? It was supposed to have been delivered today. d7c48ea0-fc36-4b6a-8f74-ea1f3144a308
  6. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Edition xbox.com pre-order where are Obi Wan and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Edition xbox.com pre-order where are Obi Wan and...: Hi I only have access to the Solo: A Star Wars Story and The Mandalorian character packs but I thought the Trooper pack was available from day 1 when you pre-order the Deluxe Edition from...
  7. where are NBA 2k22 pre-order bonuses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where are NBA 2k22 pre-order bonuses: We preordered NBA 2k22. How do we find our pre-order bonuses? We don't see any of them. Thanks! 26218e03-a498-424d-8f40-c762382bfa62
  8. Where do I ship my Controller for a repair order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my Controller for a repair order?: I put in a repair order and I haven't been sent the address that I need to send the controller to. Can I bring it into Microsoft store or should I wait for the email? What should I do here?...
  9. Service Order for In Warranty - Standard Exchange, cancelled? Why? Where is my device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Order for In Warranty - Standard Exchange, cancelled? Why? Where is my device?: I am a 39 year old gamer, who treats his devices with respect. My wife bought me an Elite 2 Controller back in December 2019 and the warranty is still valid until December 2020. Towards the end of...
  10. Where is my order mail number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my order mail number: Good morning... I order on 1/6/2019 three order its numbers are 575...576...579 and till now i didnt get it and i didnt have its mail number to if it came or not to answer me as soon as possible...