Where can I install Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

Discus and support Where can I install Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really like the app and would like to buy the premium version but I can not find anywhere on the Microsoft site they offer it. Can someone please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aziron, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Aziron
    Aziron Guest

I really like the app and would like to buy the premium version but I can not find anywhere on the Microsoft site they offer it. Can someone please tell me where I can buys this?

:)

Aziron, Aug 7, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

It's a pleasure, have a nice day
  3. Aziron Win User

This is what I see, it is not in a browser it is in the application.

[​IMG]
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

5. Aziron Win User

Thanks, I am not able to see the bottom part but looking at yours I can tab to the option that I want. so in a way I can get this to work. thank you.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Try to install again, since that screen must be like this

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Where can I install Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Similar Threads - Where install Microsoft

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  4. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  5. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  6. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  7. Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?: I am having problems installing PC Game Pass older games on Windows 11 especially EA Games titles. Anyone able to help me find solutions for specific games? Some are: Medal of Honor Airborne &...
  8. Where is my modern warfare lll after I installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my modern warfare lll after I installed?: I purchased modern warfare lll last night, but when it installed I don't see it anywhere, can someone explain why and where is it 121d94a5-e6c9-481d-a366-8a3945a6756b
  9. Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...: I am having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install without issue, but others will not. For instance, I can install Madden 23 but Elder Scrolls Oblivion will not start...
  10. WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...: System> Win 10 App> XBox GamePass for PC Does anybody knows WHERE is Astroneer game files installed and located? At least for me the game installation location is unknown? Why Astroneer is...