Where can I get xbox one s disk drives
Discus and support Where can I get xbox one s disk drives in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; not too recently the disk drive on my xbox one s broke and now is not reading games, I need to know where i can get a disk drive replacement other than... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KorbRuth, Jan 26, 2023.
Thema:
Where can I get xbox one s disk drives
Loading...
-
Where can I get xbox one s disk drives - Similar Threads - Where disk drives
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...
in XboX InsidersFor the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This... -
I don't know where else to ask so here goes
in XboX InsidersI don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like... -
how many xbox 360 games where released on disk? i am going for a completre xbox 360 collection.
in XBoX Games and Appshow many xbox 360 games where released on disk? i am going for a completre xbox 360 collection.: i am on a quest to own every game and DLC disk. i am wondering how many games and DLC packs where put on disk? i am almost at 300 xbox 360 games. i just wanna know how many i have to get. i also... -
replacement disk drive needed, where to buy?
in XBoX on Consolesreplacement disk drive needed, where to buy?: Hi, my 3 year old decided to put 2/3 dvd's in the disk drive without my wife knowing whilst i was at work and has now broken the disk drive as it wont automatically take disks in or push them out...