Where can I get my Xbox series 2 elite controller repaired?

Discus and support Where can I get my Xbox series 2 elite controller repaired? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I follow instructions to go through the repair process, the serial number isn’t recognized. Additionally the “support” is just a loop. When I go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mitch Knoll, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Mitch Knoll
    Mitch Knoll Guest

When I follow instructions to go through the repair process, the serial number isn’t recognized. Additionally the “support” is just a loop. When I go to contact someone about it, it doesn’t give me a number or email to contact. Any way to reach Microsoft to schedule a repair?

:)

Mitch Knoll, Feb 2, 2023
  2. KeanueReeves Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 will no longer charge or connect to Xbox or PC?

My controller is the elite series 2 controller, so I cannot remove the battery.

As I mentioned in my original post, the controller will not connect to my PC or Xbox with the correct USB C cable, and it will not charge or connect with the multiple cables I tried to use.

Is there a way I can send this in to get repaired?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mitch, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  4. John Christian1 Win User

Would Like to get my xbox design lab elite series 2 controller fixed 👎

I would like to get this controller repaired but I can only find ways to get a replacement. This is a xbox design lab controller so idk if they're gonna replace it, plus the serial number didnt show up when I punched it in. Is there an easier way to get a replacement or a fix for this elite series 2 controller?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

Thema:

1. Where can I get my Xbox series 2 elite controller repaired? - Similar Threads - Where series elite

2. Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?: Recently I started having trouble with my Xbox, whenever I turn it on it makes a strange / worrying scratching noise but this only happens after it has been off for a long period of time so I am...
  3. Xbox Series X connection suddenly slow out of no where

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X connection suddenly slow out of no where: So my connection has been good for as long as I remember until a week ago everytime I play call of duty or something I have so much packet loss and the game is unplayable. When I go to the network...
  4. Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...: I have 2 series s controllers that both have a problem with the right bumper as they both don't click, I can't order a repair online as they both are out of warranty, I just want to know how much...
  5. Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on...: Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on standby mode. The console is just over a year old. e7d1ed31-907b-4596-ab46-2dbe11fd2179
  6. Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?: Been playing snow runner for a few days. Across my series x and s. Had no issues. Started on my x, the game would crash after a short period of play. Now happening on my s...
  7. Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...: I have been trying to setup my new Xbox series x. It up dated on the middle of the set up, and is now stuck at the turn on controller and will not go further. Controller just blinking. Can't find...
  8. Where i can found xbox sound card certified for series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where i can found xbox sound card certified for series X?: Hi, I search a usb sound card certified for series X. I can't found anything, only astro mixamp (i don't want this devices) Where found a list of it? f45b304f-c925-449f-85d1-b73ee2b8145c
  9. Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...: This is a screenshot of the Xbox Accessories app. As you can see I am on the stick tab. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis. Why can I invert them on a normal Xbox controller but not...
  10. How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts...: I have restarted my console and factory reset it multiple times and have also uninstalled and reinstalled the games but nothing seems to work b2cb3280-0bc4-4498-9eeb-68dcb4ad5d69