Where can I get my robux bought from Xbox with my microsoft balance?

Discus and support Where can I get my robux bought from Xbox with my microsoft balance? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am planning to buy some robux worth 5 dollars, but I wanna do some research before I do just incase and have some questions. 1. Where can I get my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Itz Corl1, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Itz Corl1
    Itz Corl1 Guest

I am planning to buy some robux worth 5 dollars, but I wanna do some research before I do just incase and have some questions.

1. Where can I get my robux once I buy it?
    2. Is the robux I'm gonna buy from Xbox a Physical or a Digital
    3. Can I buy it in the Philippines?
    4. Will the robux be shipped to my address?

:)

Itz Corl1, Jun 15, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

1.) To answer your inquiries, once you have purchased Robux on your account, you can use it by simply signing in to your Roblox account.

2.) Robux is a digital in-game item

3.) Philippines is not a supported Xbox live region however if your Xbox live account region and your Microsoft credits region are aligned and included in supported regions, you can still make the purchase.

4.) No, since Robux is a digital in-game item.

For further information you can check these links:

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/20...

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. hyperflo Win User

Buying Roblox $10 premium with Microsoft account balance

Thank you! Can I still purchase the normal $10 800 robux with my Microsoft balance? Or can I just not purchase robux with my Microsoft balance?
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I bought 1,700 robux, where's my code?

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Open the Roblox app from the Xbox Home menu. Log into the account where the Robux was purchased or earned. Once you're in the Roblox home menu, go to the Robux menu. You can see your Robux balance next to My Balance in the bottom left corner.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  5. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

I did quite a research and turns out its only possible to buy robux for xbox with the microsoft balance. Its because of roblox themselves appearenatley. You cannot use microsoft balance to buy robux from within the roblox game app, but to buy from the
    microsoft store. And even THAT is redeemable only on xbox. Sucks a lot but i have an xbox at home so I was able to redeem my robux. I hope you get a refund or something will be done about this.
  6. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

will i need to buy xbox live gold to redeem the robux if its from microsoft store?

can i use my microsoft balance for ingame shop?
Thema:

1. Where can I get my robux bought from Xbox with my microsoft balance? - Similar Threads - Where robux bought

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  4. I Ordered robux from microsoft rewords. I have the conformation code but i dont know where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Ordered robux from microsoft rewords. I have the conformation code but i dont know where...: I Ordered robux from the site. I have the conformation code but i dont know where to enter it. I closed the tab when i ordered it 9e53007c-f911-4a39-960c-b84d471c9bd9
  5. I bought 1,700 robux, where's my code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1,700 robux, where's my code?: I recently just bought 1,700 robux, and I don't know where my code is, I bought the 1,700 robux, where do I get it? 811a4e03-e6f1-4ab9-954e-5bebbbaabd25
  6. Where is offer 200 robux or 100 robux gift card sir?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is offer 200 robux or 100 robux gift card sir?: Where did 200 / 100 robux giftcard gone and when it will be back a7a50e77-b56a-4474-994f-e5c701c92486
  7. Where Microsoft edge robux section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where Microsoft edge robux section: Hello, where is the microsoft edge robux section? f1f4a55c-04f3-4335-b971-a4d2453299dd
  8. Where is robux on microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is robux on microsoft rewards?: Robux just disappeared from microsoft rewards a few weeks ago, and i have the enough points to redeem it, but it doesnt appear! a6a80ba8-5782-4daf-93c1-f0508f03b7ab
  9. Where has the 100 Robux gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where has the 100 Robux gone?: Today, I logged into MS Rewards to claim 100 Robux with my 1500 points, but it seems to be gone. Any explanation? 7146122e-729b-47f1-b719-28203faba7b4
  10. Can't find how or where to spend Robux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find how or where to spend Robux: Hi, I have just bought a new avatar for Roblox and it came with 800 Robux plus a further 200 bonus robux. I was signed in with my Xbox live account at the time, the avatar has appeared and the...