Where can I get an Xbox one disc reader fixed and generally how much does it cost?

Discus and support Where can I get an Xbox one disc reader fixed and generally how much does it cost? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one no longer reads discs so I was wondering on where I am able to get it fixed or how do I send it in to get fixed and generally what is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taylor Tomchak, Dec 28, 2022.

  1. Where can I get an Xbox one disc reader fixed and generally how much does it cost?


    My Xbox one no longer reads discs so I was wondering on where I am able to get it fixed or how do I send it in to get fixed and generally what is the cost.

    :)
     
    Taylor Tomchak, Dec 28, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Where can I get an Xbox one disc reader fixed and generally how much does it cost?

  3. vincentmaran Win User

    My Xbox One S doesn't play DVD but plays Blu ray disc just fine.

    i guess the disc reader must be faulty, i have no idea where and how to get it fixed since microsoft malaysia dont do repairs on console
  4. KSI ZeroPudding Win User

    Hardware problems related to crash at all?

    Were you playing a game online when it crashed? I suggest you leave your Xbox off for a day or so and see if that helps. It's probably the reader which is faulty. Does it say 'Disc Unreadable' or 'Open Tray'? My Xbox did the same thing and I found that
    it fixed itself after like 2 days. if it persists you might want to take it in for repairs. I'm not sure how much it costs but it may be alot. Sorry, hope this helps :)
  5. Cruzinkiller Win User

    Unable to Manual Eject?

    I can't get mine to work had the same problem hit a hard spot but I've pushed to where my thumbs had indents I don't know what to do anymore how much does it cost to get it fixed?
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

    xbox one s cd conversion

    You could try (if you have one) an external disc reader on USB. You can also return the disc for either credit or as a trade in towards a gift card to get the game digitally. Clue your friend in that your console does not have a disc reader so you dont
    have this happen again.
Thema:

Where can I get an Xbox one disc reader fixed and generally how much does it cost?

Loading...
  1. Where can I get an Xbox one disc reader fixed and generally how much does it cost? - Similar Threads - Where disc reader

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any...: ive tried everything not even my parents can help someone please help its been 2 days and i cant last any longer a6ad668e-3de8-4003-a310-3550af32d25e
  7. I want to buy the physical disc for AC Valhalla, where can I get one?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy the physical disc for AC Valhalla, where can I get one?: I want to buy the physical disc for AC Valhalla, where can I get one? 000d2b87-c463-46bd-b47c-d8b91dfda5ec
  8. Disc stuck in Xbox One, tried the paperclip on the side, Not Working, where to get help?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc stuck in Xbox One, tried the paperclip on the side, Not Working, where to get help?: Overwatch is stuck in my Xbox One. Its stuck between load and unload. I tried playing it and its not working. Tried putting the paperclip on the side hole and pushing, its not working. Should...
  9. Collector's Edition Disc Exchange - Where is Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Collector's Edition Disc Exchange - Where is Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition ...: I received the Halo 5 disc this morning via FedEx, but do not see the - Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs) + Halo: The Fall of Reach (Animated Series), which was part of the code...
  10. Xbox One disc case broke - where can I get a new one?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One disc case broke - where can I get a new one?: So, the case of my copy of Need for Speed Rivals broke a few days ago after a bunch of paperwork landed on it and would love to replace it. Is there a way to get a new Xbox One game box/case, one...