Where can I get a power cord for Xbox one

Discus and support Where can I get a power cord for Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need a replacement power cord for original Xbox One but can’t find where to get one. 52bf3db1-81f2-4915-a915-8032707aba7d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JASON N Carlsen, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Where can I get a power cord for Xbox one

Need a replacement power cord for original Xbox One but can’t find where to get one.

:)

JASON N Carlsen, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Jason

To be honest right now is very hard to get a new and original power cord for an Xbox console.
    It’s more easy to get a used cord

But you can try searching on some third party retailers like GameStop, BestBuy, etc (except Amazon, probably the 90% of the items there are going to be generic)
  3. ngocphi Win User

Amazon or your local game shop

It's actually better to replacet

It with a xbox one s as you wouldnt have trouble with repairs or finding parts and most likely gotten for 99 bucks nowadays used
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Where can I get a new power cord for my Xbox one ?

Hey AceNC

You can order replacements from the microsoft website. Sign into Device services, where you can see a list of your devices, check warranty status and order replacements.
    You’ll need to register your console first.

If your console is within warranty, repairs and replacements are free otherwise you’ll need to pay a fee.

You can also purchase power supplies from certain stores/resellers, such as Amazon. Availability and prices will depend on your country/region.

I would advise only purchasing and using genuine microsoft accessories, avoiding generic ones.

Xbox one power supply on amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Power-Supply-Brick-Adapter/dp/9437549532?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_7

Take care and if you have any questions I’m happy to help 😊
  5. Georges C. Win User

United States purchased Xbox Series X use in Ireland.

You just need a European power cord and you are good to go!
    Where would I get one? or can I just use the US power cable and plug it into a converter/adapter for that specific kind of outlet?

When you arrive in Ireland, go to some IKEA or Leroy Merlin, and for sure will find the correct power cord.
  6. SurfinDestiny19 Win User

United States purchased Xbox Series X use in Ireland.

You just need a European power cord and you are good to go!
    Where would I get one? or can I just use the US power cable and plug it into a converter/adapter for that specific kind of outlet?
Thema:

1. Where can I get a power cord for Xbox one - Similar Threads - Where power cord

2. Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?: Recently I started having trouble with my Xbox, whenever I turn it on it makes a strange / worrying scratching noise but this only happens after it has been off for a long period of time so I am...
  3. Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?: I understand that the Xbox One S uses a standard figure 8 power cable, however, I have had issues with third party cables in the past. How can I get an official power cable for the Xbox One S?...
  4. Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X?: I lost my power brick and power cable for my series X. Looked online but it seems like nobody sells them separately from the console. All I found was some third party companies’ adapters which I’m...
  5. Where to find a new official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find a new official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply?: Anybody know where I could order an official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply brick? Mine has been starting to make a lot of noise lately. I keep it (and all my other electronics) sprayed out once a...
  6. Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where I can get a power cord for a Xbox 360?: Hello, I'm dusting off my old Xbox 360 because with Covid, the only way my girlfriend will play video games is if they are interactive, and it would be similar to a workout. So I'm gonna buy a...
  7. Where can I get a new power cord for my Xbox one ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I get a new power cord for my Xbox one ?: Where can i get a new Xbox one power cord? 77294b97-a79b-4386-9456-8c2861501dbe
  8. Moving from US to Germany. What do I need to do for the power cord? Where to purchase a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving from US to Germany. What do I need to do for the power cord? Where to purchase a ...: I'm moving form the US to Germany and I need to figure out where and what type of power brick I'll need to replace. I'm aware that the XboxOne is universal and can be up scaled to their 230...
  9. Where to buy Power cord for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy Power cord for Xbox One S: Hey! Just wonder if you can help me? I have bought a Xbox One S in USA when i was on vacation and I'm back home in EU Sweden. So i wonder is there a way to buy a EU power cord because i can't...
  10. Where to buy a new AC power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new AC power cord?: Hi all, As you know an Xbox One's power supply is comprised of 2 parts - a power cord that get plugged into a socket, and the actual power brick. I recently lost the cord (but still have the...