Where can i get a personalized gift card of Xbot ?

Discus and support Where can i get a personalized gift card of Xbot ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any way i can customize the gift card from Microsoft Xbox to have my business website company in Toronto? I will like to offer my client Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MoIdrees, Mar 9, 2020.

  1. MoIdrees
    MoIdrees Guest

    Where can i get a personalized gift card of Xbot ?


    Is there any way i can customize the gift card from Microsoft Xbox to have my business
    website company in Toronto? I will like to offer my client Xbox gift card when they buy a service.

    :)
     
    MoIdrees, Mar 9, 2020
    #1
  2. Deano_M_ Win User

    Where can i get a personalized gift card of Xbot ?

    oh this would be pretty epic . especially with a favourite game character on it
  3. Honda Man 04 Win User

    Where can i get a personalized gift card of Xbot ?

    Gift cards.com lets you add a design to the card, however I don't believe that you can put your own information on it. You have the ability to pick form several designs that say thank you. That's an amazing idea to show your customer appreciation for giving
    you business.

    https://www.giftcards.com/xbox-gift-card?experience_type=virtual
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

    Where can i get a personalized gift card of Xbot ?

    I would think that you would have to have some type of partnership with xbox to have it personalized. You would most likely have to contact their media relations to have it set up since it would involve licensing issues.
  5. Edgarour Win User

    Where can i get a personalized gift card of Xbot ?

    I don't think it can be customized
  6. Shrk1990 Win User

    Where can i get a personalized gift card of Xbot ?

    I did a little bit of searching and couldn't find anything specific online about a service like this. They may have purchased the cards and had them modified/customized by a separate company or organization.
Thema:

Where can i get a personalized gift card of Xbot ?

Loading...
  1. Where can i get a personalized gift card of Xbot ? - Similar Threads - Where personalized gift

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...: Hello! I can't log into my account on minecraft.net where I bought my minecraft license. It just takes me back to the same page where there are ways to log into an account. I just can't log into...
  6. Where is a **** phone number to a actual person???

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is a **** phone number to a actual person???: I have been wrongfully locked out of my account because I tried to link my phone number to it, I need to speak with a actual human being, not ai 6b6bedeb-d8ab-4bd3-85a3-69bd80231ee7
  7. Hello i have been falsely device banned for a game of eafc 24 where the person i was played...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello i have been falsely device banned for a game of eafc 24 where the person i was played...: I have been falsely device banned for playing a game of eafc 24 on a fresh account for alleged trolling however this is false and i would like to get this resolved...
  8. A looking for group filter where you can ignore all posts from just one person

    in XboX Insiders
    A looking for group filter where you can ignore all posts from just one person: I've noticed for many games there are people who will spam and make it impossible to see actual posts. The issue with the current reporting system is they can just set up a new account and go...
  9. Does a person ever get an answer to any of these questions? Where can I see the answers?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does a person ever get an answer to any of these questions? Where can I see the answers?: I used to be able to use my points to purchase new collections and download them immediately. Now I have tried to download the Winter Wonderland collection, which I purchased with my points just...
  10. I know of a gamertag where the person is very abusive.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I know of a gamertag where the person is very abusive.: This Gamertag I want to report to the support team so they can investigate he tells even young kids to go kill themselves, in my opinion, his Ip and console would be banned as well as his account...