Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

Discus and support Where can I get a hdmi port repaired in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need a hdmi port replaced qWhere can qi get hdmi replaced cb360815-0896-4ebe-b5c8-1df22c526984 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dolores malbasa, Mar 1, 2024.

  1. Where can I get a hdmi port repaired


    I need a hdmi port replaced qWhere can qi get hdmi replaced

    :)
     
    dolores malbasa, Mar 1, 2024
    #1
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

    Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

    Hi there Dolores M, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    At the following link, you can create a service order for your console:

    https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

    If your console is not listed there, you will need to register it by clicking on the "Register device" button. Afterward, you must fill in the required information and follow the steps displayed to complete the service order process.

    For more detailed information about the repair service procedure, please visit the following website:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

    I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

    Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

    Hi there Dolores M, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    At the following link, you can create a service order for your console:

    https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

    If your console is not listed there, you will need to register it by clicking on the "Register device" button. Afterward, you must fill in the required information and follow the steps displayed to complete the service order process.

    For more detailed information about the repair service procedure, please visit the following website:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

    I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. WPAK Win User

    hdmi port too loose

    Hi there,

    the HDMI in is meant for video to go in that can be passed via the console to the TV/Monitor via the HDMI Out port, the HDMI in port can not functions as a HDMI Out.

    It sounds like that you may have to send the console in for repair to get the HDMI out port fixed

    See this link for all information regarding Warranty and service: https://support.xbox.com/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair/FAQ
  5. Nursemorph Win User

    Streming xbox series s

    than there is no way i can play lol.
    Not unless you get the HDMI port repaired...if it's out of warranty/not covered, then I guess a 3rd party repair may be an option if available where you are...of course, that may invalidate any warranty for any other issues that may arise but would certainly be cheaper than the official repair service/replacing the console
  6. ChaseMcafee Win User

    My Xbox X will turn on for 5 secs. Then immediately turn off.

    Theres no noises. Iv had it repaired before due to my HDMI port getting hot and it not working . I had it sent in for repairs
Thema:

Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

Loading...
  1. Where can I get a hdmi port repaired - Similar Threads - Where hdmi port

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. If I lost an hdmi cord where do I get another one?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    If I lost an hdmi cord where do I get another one?: I can’t find my hdmi cord for my Xbox 1 and I’m wondering were to buy another one? 98d2f7c2-d3a5-4d1e-8280-bcaf34206c66
  5. Where can I fix my hdmi port

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I fix my hdmi port: My hdmi port is broken a piece inside came off and I’m wondering how and where can I fix it and how much it will cost so please get back to me as soon as you can 8f9a0a41-0c90-4f08-88aa-034990898afa
  6. Where can I buy another original Xbox series s HDMI?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy another original Xbox series s HDMI?: Xbox series s original HDMI? 135e7326-e641-4e0d-9a01-6b74007bdf84
  7. Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio

    in XboX Insiders
    Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio: I'm not a xbox insider but after the public September software update, a lot of xbox users including me are not able to turn off the HDMI audio. Please give a fix soon. submitted by /u/_BRO-...
  8. HDMI-CEC disappeared and has not returned. Where did it go, and when is it coming back for...

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC disappeared and has not returned. Where did it go, and when is it coming back for...: A few months ago, I was able to enable HDMI-CEC and it worked great. The feature was removed shortly afterwards and has not returned. When will it be returning? submitted by /u/tservomst...
  9. Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...: where do I see my connections 0502cc4c-8bb9-483c-b9a2-dc6c8f16b785
  10. Panasonic: I don't know where to put HDMI cable

    in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic: I don't know where to put HDMI cable: Panasonic (Televisions): I don't know where to put HDMI cable Hi XXRenegadeZer0, That is a good question. For plugging in your Xbox One S, I would plug it directly into the TV to avoid any...