Where can I get a Activision ID, I downloaded the game two weeks ago and dint receive a...

Discus and support Where can I get a Activision ID, I downloaded the game two weeks ago and dint receive a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where can I get a Activision ID, I downloaded the game two weeks ago and dint receive a Activision I’d? Game it’s asking me to login to Activision but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Froylan Meraz, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Where can I get a Activision ID, I downloaded the game two weeks ago and dint receive a...

Where can I get a Activision ID, I downloaded the game two weeks ago and dint receive a Activision I’d? Game it’s asking me to login to Activision but I dint receive a game code y

To activate Vision. Please help

:)

Froylan Meraz, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Where can I get a Activision ID, I downloaded the game two weeks ago and dint receive a Activision I’d?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Froylan, I believe you are referring to may be able to play COD, I did a quick search, make sure you have already followed the steps mentioned below.

That is, to have your Activion ID you need to have an account created on Activion and if you are playing in gando on Xbox do the link between accounts.

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare/a...

https://support.playerrush.com/article/finding-...

https://intercom.help/stakester/en/articles/561...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Roy Takashi Win User

XBOX QUEST

I also am missing quest rewards, nov and dec went fine.. never received jans then id dint get febs till april and iv still not seen marches.
  4. NaderNahnooch Win User

Cant Connect to Xbox live. Cant accept terms of Conditions, cant access Parent email HELP PLEASE !!!

I already did they said id have to wait about two weeks for a email and by then i still feel as if i will never receive one.
  5. SKI 810 MASK Win User

Xbox Preview Program

My GT is according to the xbox rep I have accepted my xbox preview registration and still have not received my download. I did this several weeks/months ago and just realized i don't have the app. Two of my friends also sent me invites recently
    within two weeks and have not received any type of notification. Please fix the issue.
  6. Malacath Win User

Free Fall on demand

On the activision website it says you will receive the code via email 3 weeks after buying the download
Thema:

Where can I get a Activision ID, I downloaded the game two weeks ago and dint receive a...

1. Where can I get a Activision ID, I downloaded the game two weeks ago and dint receive a... - Similar Threads - Where Activision downloaded

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  4. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  5. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  6. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  7. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  8. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  9. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  10. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d