Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ...

Discus and support Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand kids. No idea they would cost so much.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by broooozer, Dec 6, 2017.

1. broooozer
    broooozer Guest

Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ...

Hi, Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand kids. No idea they would cost so much.

:)

broooozer, Dec 6, 2017
  2. broooozer
    broooozer Guest
    Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand kids

Any Idea where I can get I get 2 Kinect Adapters.with out taking out a 2nd mortgage on my house? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand kids. No idea when I bought the consoles the adapters where not available. I am very disappointed.

broooozer, Dec 6, 2017
  3. broooozer
    broooozer Guest
    Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand kids

Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand kids. No idea I would need a 2nd mortgage on the house to buy a cable before I bought the consoles. Hopefully I can find them for retail before Christmas. Thanks

broooozer, Dec 6, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Hi,

The Kinect adapter can be purchased here:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/kinect/kinect-adapter

They have been out of stock recently from Microsoft but I expect them to be back in stock soon. They are not too expensive. I think what you are seeing is folks trying to take advantage of them being out of stock at Microsoft and are jacking up the prices
    because they know you can not order them direct currently.

OK Fowl, Dec 6, 2017
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Kinect

Are you using the Xbox 360 with Kinect, or do you have an Xbox One with Kinect 2?

Also do you have an original Xbox One with Kinect directly connected to the console, or a Xbox One S or X with a separate Kinect Adapter to connect Kinect to your S or X console?

If you have an external Kinect adapter for S or X consoles, what color is the light on the adapter?
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Discontinued Kinect adapter means microsoft lies about compatability

You failed to include this little tidbit from that link -

If you plan to use a Kinect sensor with Xbox One X or Xbox One S, you'll need a Kinect Adapter. For details, see
    How to use an Xbox One Kinect Sensor with Xbox One X or Xbox One S.

Or you can look at this -

Compatible with everything Xbox One

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one-x?xr=shellnav

Xbox One accessories work with Xbox One X

The Xbox One accessories you’ve got now (or have got your eye on) work with Xbox One X *2

No hassle. Just play.

*2 - Excludes the Xbox One S stand that works exclusively with the Xbox One S.

Xbox Kinect Adapter (sold separately) required for Kinect on Xbox One S and Xbox One X.

I'm not finding where they lied here regarding the compatibility.

You can voice your feature request here -
    https://xbox.uservoice.com
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Will a "Kinect for Windows V2" work on an Xbox One S with the included adapter?

Hi milter,

No problem! To answer your second question, yes the power adapter is compatible for Xbox One S, Xbox One X, and Windows 10 and is the only Kinect adapter available. You can use the adapter to connect a Kinect for Xbox One to an Xbox One S or an Xbox One
    X or you can use the adapter to connect either a Kinect for Xbox One or Kinect for Windows v2 to a Windows 10 PC.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox S One Kinect adapter

There was only one kind of USB Kinect adapter, and it was meant to be used on either the Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

Microsoft has discontinued production on this adapter recently. There are no news of
    another adapter in the works, or restocks of the current one.

If you wish to play Kinect games on your Xbox One S/X, you'll have to find an adapter from a third-party reseller, or use an original model Xbox One console.
  9. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Shame on you Microsoft

Everything does work, you can't blame Microsoft for greedy scalpers jumping in and buying up stock. They announced 25th October that the Kinect was not being manufactured, so it would figure that the adapters would be stopped soon after. They probably manufactured
    more than enough but scalpers got them first.

But they are still falsely advertising the XBox One X and Xbox One S as fully compatible with the Xbox One when they are not longer compatible with the kinect, so we can blame them, and I think we could even take legal actions against them since this two
    products which are are advertised as fully compatible, are not, because they decided to drop production on a required adapter.
    "But they are still falsely advertising"

- Hmm...if only it was in print somewhere online about the features and functions and compatibility

Compatible with everything Xbox One

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one-x?xr=shellnav?

Xbox One accessories work with Xbox One X

The Xbox One accessories you’ve got now (or have got your eye on) work with Xbox One X *2

No hassle. Just play.

*2 - Excludes the Xbox One S stand that works exclusively with the Xbox One S.

Xbox Kinect Adapter (sold separately) required for Kinect on Xbox One S and Xbox One X.

Benefits of upgrading to Xbox One X or Xbox One S

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/moving-from-original-xbox-one-to-xbox-one-s-console

If you plan to use a Kinect sensor with Xbox One X or Xbox One S, you'll need a Kinect Adapter. For details, see How to use an Xbox One Kinect Sensor with Xbox One X or Xbox One S.
Thema:

1. Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ... - Similar Threads - Where Kinect Adapters

2. Where download Kinect Adventures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where download Kinect Adventures: Hello, recently, i buy a used xbox 360, with kinect, but, didn't come with phisical media of the game Kinect Adventures, have any place thah i can download or buy dgital media of this game? Olá,...
  3. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  4. Xbox One X - Kinect Adapter - Where to find a genuine one?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X - Kinect Adapter - Where to find a genuine one?: So we went through a fire and lost everything Some friends gave me a Kinect sensor for their Xbox One, but I need the adapter that Xbox no longer makes. Where can I find an affordable genuine one?...
  5. Where to buy a kinect adapter for xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a kinect adapter for xbox one s?: I recently bought an xbox one S and Kinect, knowing that I need an adapter. But unfortunately the adapter is sold out everywhere. Any idea if the adapter comes available again in the very near...
  6. Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ...: Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand kids. No idea I would need a 2nd mortgage on the house to buy a cable before I bought the consoles....
  7. Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get 2 Kinect Adapters.? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand ...: Any Idea where I can get I get 2 Kinect Adapters.with out taking out a 2nd mortgage on my house? I have an Xbox One S and a Xbox One X console and grand kids. No idea when I bought the consoles...
  8. Where to buy a kinect adapter for Europe (Germany)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a kinect adapter for Europe (Germany): Hi, in the last few days I checked all (almost ^^) available online shops in europe which used to sell the kinect adapter. I am still using my kinect and due to the fact that I ordered the One X...
  9. Where are the Kinect games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are the Kinect games?: Why is it so hard to even find out what games have Kinect functionality? You think maybe that's a big reason that it's such a failure? The fact that a Kinect owner can't just click on a list to...
  10. where to get a Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    where to get a Kinect: can anyone tell me where to get a Kinect e37f47a0-bde8-49d0-b1f6-9555eae92b11