Where can I find this code?

Discus and support Where can I find this code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so I am trying to connect my phone to my Xbox 360 through the Xbox app and it's telling me to enter in a 6 or a 10 digit code that is supposed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daddy Ti¢€, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Where can I find this code?

Okay so I am trying to connect my phone to my Xbox 360 through the Xbox app and it's telling me to enter in a 6 or a 10 digit code that is supposed to be on my TV and it's not on there. How do I fix this lol.

:)

Daddy Ti¢€, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but the Xbox App, does not support the Xbox 360 console. Only Xbox One consoles and Xbox Series X|S.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Where can I find my code?

Was it purchased through All Access? If so, check under either Settings then Account or Games and Apps then Full Library for a section for "Include with this Xbox" and it should list the code there.
  4. Barry The Gibb Win User

Where can I find?

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

I only have one four-door in my garage, if I remember correctly, and it's the civilian version of the SWAT SUV, and I have to recommend that as a good four-door car.

[/quote]

I've settled on that in the end, You're right there is no good Bangermobile, they're either 2 door or sedans so if I'm gonna go with the sedan I'll go with the best I can afford (I'm always broke, all my money goes on guns, ammo and tatts. Though I do have
    5000+ rounds of every type of ammunition!).

I want one for missions (and later hopefully heists) and every time a mission starts I say to the homies "There'll be a 4 door spawning, let's all go in that, I don't care who drives." And every time everyone hops into their own stupid super-car, rushes
    off to get there first and gets killed there first.

If there's a 4 door there people, I know it's not the quickest but with four highly armed bangers it don't need to be. And you can drive if that's what it's all about.
  5. ToughCoffee99 Win User

Where can I find?

All I know is the best crew/heist car is the Granger, cause you can have 4 inside and 4 more hanging onto the rails on the sides of the car.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Where can I find?

To add to what legendaryreward has told you, or perhaps clarify it a little bit, if the DLC you purchased was on the Xbox One, you can look in the "My Games & Apps" app in the ready to install section of the Games tab. You could also look in the game hub
    for the game that the DLC goes with. This link will help you to do that:
    support.xbox.com/.../view-downloadable-content

However, since you've posted this in a 360 support thread, I'm going to assume that you're referring to DLC for a 360 game. In that case, if the DLC does not appear in your download queue, and you're positive that it did not download already, you can find
    it in your download history on your console or on Xbox.com. You can use this link to walk you through accessing your download/purchase history:

support.xbox.com/.../view-download-history
Thema:

1. Where can I find this code? - Similar Threads - Where find code

2. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  3. Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one: Hi if you help I will be very happy. 1dffc381-a9f6-4690-a0b3-524d1399ddd2
  4. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  5. Where can I find my activation code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find my activation code?: I have to move MSFS 2020 to a larger drive. I can't find the .EXE file to move it. So, I need to uninstall and reinstall it again on the new drive. Before I do that I want to be sure I have the...
  6. Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console: Plz help I'm trying to connect remote play 075313fb-58fb-45a3-998f-bd18ab3fe32c
  7. Where can i find the setup code for xbox app i cant find it in my xbox settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i find the setup code for xbox app i cant find it in my xbox settings: I want to connect my xbox app to my xbox one s, i forgot my password and want to use the setup code instead but i canr find it ae6b0023-a361-44f3-aa1f-c7affc569c58
  8. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  9. Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours...: Ive been really searching for hours just to connect do discord and went through every thing in the settings!! 80e7ac6b-6ea0-412a-9bb7-7c40f156f70a
  10. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? [img] [img] 94ab10a6-fe03-4c36-974d-9094e25d9772