Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, and is this a...

Discus and support Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, and is this a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, particularly the dynamic backgrounds, Im using an app on my xbox to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Seth B 5812, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Seth B 5812
    Seth B 5812 Guest

Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, and is this a...

Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, particularly the dynamic backgrounds, Im using an app on my xbox to connect to the computer through a FTP and im using it to view the files and try and see what file format is used for the dynamic background and see if I can put in my own until they make a software/ update that lets you do it from within the console, only two problems, after a long time of searching I just cannot find where these files are located and most importantly I have no idea if this is a violation of guidelines or something that would cause a ban. thank you

:)

Seth B 5812, Nov 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, and is this a violation of guidlines?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Seth

Unfortunately is not possible to use custom dynamic backgrounds.
    Messing with the files protected by the system can be considered as console modification and can cause a device ban
  3. ngocphi Win User

Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, and is this a violation of guidlines?

You dont

You can't use ftp unless you are using dev mode which case that's not an intended use

Dev mode is for making apps and games.

You can only use offical methods like this

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/wallpapers/ which requires media player
  4. SolaCh Win User

i can't use ps4 joy to play minecraft(window ver)

where i can find locate minecraft in my pc

i use xbox app to open minecraft luncher

add game on steam want know file locate and what file ?
  5. DominicClark Win User

Minecraft cloud sync from One S to Series X

On the series x or one? On both I can get to manage games and add-ons but can't find where to delete local saves.
  6. TheRealMC123 Win User

Modern Warfare 2 - Shawdow Graphic Issue

I can’t find that graphics menu on my Xbox series x? Can you show me where that menu is to fix those graphics?
Thema:

1. Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, and is this a... - Similar Threads - Where find file

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  4. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  5. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  8. Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...: I want to find my screenshots, but I don't know how. e385b3f2-fb34-46f9-a283-d286fe6d39f7
  9. where do i find the osu1 file to donwload

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i find the osu1 file to donwload: where do i find the osu1 file to donwload e5c504de-f4ee-471f-9a64-6d780dd84e68
  10. WHERE DO I FIND THE XBOX ONE SYSTEM UPDATE FILE TO UPDATE OFFLINE

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHERE DO I FIND THE XBOX ONE SYSTEM UPDATE FILE TO UPDATE OFFLINE: CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND AND DOWNLOAD THE XBOX ONE SYSTEM UPDATE FILE SO THAT I CAN TRY UPDATEING IT OFFLINE. AT THE MOMENT IT IS STUCK AT 55% AND WONT CONTINUE. ALL I ASK IS FOR SOMEONE...