Where can I find the code thag I need in order to receive my extra 40 packs on Fifa 18 icon ...

Discus and support Where can I find the code thag I need in order to receive my extra 40 packs on Fifa 18 icon ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am not receiving the extras I paid for when I pre ordered Fifa 18 icon edition. Do any of you know how I could get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by randomgamer7775, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Where can I find the code thag I need in order to receive my extra 40 packs on Fifa 18 icon ...

I am not receiving the extras I paid for when I pre ordered Fifa 18 icon edition. Do any of you know how I could get it

:)

randomgamer7775, Sep 26, 2017
  2. FIFA 18 ICON EDITION

I have bought FIFA 18 ICON EDITION

And now i will install it on XBOX ONE

How ?

Where can i find the 25 digit code ?

PianoLamp110074, Sep 26, 2017
  3. George22w
    George22w Guest
    i want to cancel my pre order

i did pre order for fifa 18 ronaldo edition and then i did pre order for icon edition so i want to cancel my pre order for fifa 18 ronaldo edition

George22w, Sep 26, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Where can I find the code thag I need in order to receive my extra 40 packs on Fifa 18 icon ...

If you bought the game digitaly, you won't receive a code.

The packs will be delivered to your account on a weekly base (one pack a week).

CrazY1985, Sep 26, 2017
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Where can I find the code thag I need in order to receive my extra 40 packs on Fifa 18 icon edition

If you bought the game digitaly, you won't receive a code.

The packs will be delivered to your account on a weekly base (one pack a week).
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

Fifa 15 Preorder on Xbox One

7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

FIFA 12 Special Edition question

The page you linked is the ultimate edition

from that page Pre-order FIFA 12 and receive 18 Gold packs (3 packs per month for 6 months) to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team.
  8. Boas BS5 Win User

EA to follow Activision's inflated RRP prices?

The Normal RRP is £50 so its only an extra fiver, plus you can get 18 gold packs for UT (if you play it).

Whilst there was no need for a price increase its not the end of the world for me as Fifa is the game i play most.
  9. matz0or Win User

Day One Achievement Code Entered Via Xbox.com

Hi,

where is this option to "show all add-ons"? This is a bit off topic but i redeemed my FIFA 14 Pack Code on xbox.com and can´t find it on the console.
Thema:

1. Where can I find the code thag I need in order to receive my extra 40 packs on Fifa 18 icon ... - Similar Threads - Where find code

2. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  3. Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one: Hi if you help I will be very happy. 1dffc381-a9f6-4690-a0b3-524d1399ddd2
  4. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  5. Where can I find my activation code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find my activation code?: I have to move MSFS 2020 to a larger drive. I can't find the .EXE file to move it. So, I need to uninstall and reinstall it again on the new drive. Before I do that I want to be sure I have the...
  6. Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console: Plz help I'm trying to connect remote play 075313fb-58fb-45a3-998f-bd18ab3fe32c
  7. Where can i find the setup code for xbox app i cant find it in my xbox settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i find the setup code for xbox app i cant find it in my xbox settings: I want to connect my xbox app to my xbox one s, i forgot my password and want to use the setup code instead but i canr find it ae6b0023-a361-44f3-aa1f-c7affc569c58
  8. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  9. Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours...: Ive been really searching for hours just to connect do discord and went through every thing in the settings!! 80e7ac6b-6ea0-412a-9bb7-7c40f156f70a
  10. Where can I find this code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find this code?: Okay so I am trying to connect my phone to my Xbox 360 through the Xbox app and it's telling me to enter in a 6 or a 10 digit code that is supposed to be on my TV and it's not on there. How do I...