Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours...

Discus and support Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ive been really searching for hours just to connect do discord and went through every thing in the settings!! 80e7ac6b-6ea0-412a-9bb7-7c40f156f70a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jerome Jerry1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours...

Ive been really searching for hours just to connect do discord and went through every thing in the settings!!

:)

Jerome Jerry1, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours searching and couldn't find it!!

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jerome, this code only appears when you start your console the first time to speed up the setup process.

After the the setup is done, just go in the settings and enable remote features, sign in to your account and the console should appear when you select Add an existing console in the app.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Issue with remote play

Have you went through the steps of turning on remote play on the console? What are you using to use the remote play options ie: computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone? You have to go through the settings to set it up. You can follow this link and it will give you step by step instructions:

How to Use Remote Play on the Xbox Series X and S | Digital Trends
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

There is a difference.

Ps remote play requires a ps 4 or higher console and you actually use your console so someone wanting thr tv will be an issue

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/ps5-xbox-series-x-remote-play-phone

Xbox has two services remote and cloud play can use mobile data and doesn't require an actual console just for cloud play and both can operate on a mobile connection
  5. Nursemorph Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

Then remote.play wont work

Remote play ala xcloud is only available on gamepass ultimate

Game.streaming.via.the xbox companion app requires a xbox

Keep in mind you can't.use.the.xbox while you are.using.the wireless gamestreaming
    Huh? Remote Play is nothing to do with Xcloud or Game Pass. And if it won't work, then how can they get it working on their Android device? And they have an Xbox so that's not the issue.

They are trying to Remote Play their Series X games from their Series X console to their PC via the Remote Play feature and using the Xbox App. This should work without an issue, as it does with their Android device. There is nothing on the Remote Play page to suggest Game Pass is needed

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/consoles/remote-play
  6. Francia J. Win User

I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series S and I can’t play this game on it? Can we turn it into a digital only version?

I'm sorry. Xbox Series X games work on an Xbox Series S console, as long as it's a digital version because the Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

You may need to purchase the digital version in order for you to play the game. If you just recently purchased the game, you can also check on the store where you purchased it if you can get a replacement wherein you'll ask for a digital code instead of the physical disc game.
Thema:

Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours...

1. Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours... - Similar Threads - Where find digits

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  4. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  5. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console: Plz help I'm trying to connect remote play 075313fb-58fb-45a3-998f-bd18ab3fe32c
  8. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? [img] [img] 94ab10a6-fe03-4c36-974d-9094e25d9772
  9. where do i find xbox gold live 25 digit number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    where do i find xbox gold live 25 digit number?: On 22/11 I purchased xbox live gold- order number 6222086800. Where do i find the 25 digit code so that my son can access it on his account 76eace4e-fd11-435a-961d-8d5bb3b9ea70
  10. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: ive been struggling with trying to reconnect my own xbox to the app since this “great” new update came out and for the life of me i can’t figure anything out. not only does my xbox not show up,...