Where can I find official replacement parts for the Elite controller?

Discus and support Where can I find official replacement parts for the Elite controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lost one of my short thumbsticks and I can't find an official replacement anywhere. It seems like the third party ones out there are poor quality.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Samdalous, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Samdalous
    Samdalous Guest

I lost one of my short thumbsticks and I can't find an official replacement anywhere. It seems like the third party ones out there are poor quality.

:)

Samdalous, Oct 14, 2017
  2. nuclearrival
    nuclearrival Guest
    order new elite controller sticks

where can i order new elite controller thumbsticks ?

my dog ate one of my sticks and i am not able to register my elite controller seperatly, so i cannot order replacement parts for it...

they seem pretty hard to find in europe and i really prefer original parts.

( the elite controller was not a bundle controller, so i cannot select console warranty )

thanks

nuclearrival, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Jhowe93
    Jhowe93 Guest
    Purchasing replacement parts?

Is there anywhere i can purchase replacement parts for an Elite controller? I've searched everywhere and cannot find the parts that i need. Its the joystick board, i've found boards for every other part of the system, but i cannot find any joystick boards.

Jhowe93, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Dadwhite Win User

Gears of War Elite Controller

I know you can find the normal elite controller grips with the rubber padding on amazon and ebay as a new replacement part. Not sure if you can find yours there or not.
  5. Arminator Win User

Xbox one X replacement parts.

You can't officially buy parts for the console, as Microsoft doesn't distribute them to end-user stores. Only certified repair centers can order replacement parts.

There are no user serviceable or user replaceable parts that Microsoft intended for the customer to replace.

You will therefore have to find sources for these parts yourself, or have Microsoft officially service your console.
  6. AirNebula732 Win User

Elite Controller

Hey there sadly most of the parts are not made locally if you want replacement parts online is the best option I'd say use a official outlet like Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/slp/xbox-elite-controller-thumbsticks/9k4o5hr6edc33x6

Also if your in the us

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=xbox+elite+controller+thumbsticks&sprefix=xbox+elite+controller+&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_22

I saw the gamestop reference
  7. ROCKHOUND68 Win User

Elite Controller - paddle not working, MS support unable to replace

In order to find the removable parts to buy for an Elite controller you have to register your Xbox One and then register your Elite Controller under the accessories tab for your Xbox One.

I have yet to call about getting replacement paddles, but I will REFUSE to buy replacement paddles for something that I received defective. Microsoft needs to suck it up and supply replacements especially since demand is high for the controller and they
    are hard to find in stock anywhere.
  8. Kid.Oliva Win User

Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

Tony,

The Elite Controllers are pretty easy to work on. I just replaced a broken bumper on my Elite Series 1. It took about 20 minutes. You can find replacement parts on Amazon easily. Many companies have their own websites if you don't want to buy from Amazon.
    There are plenty of videos on Youtube how to take apart and replace what is broken. I would recommend checking out the videos first to see if you want to give it try.
Thema:

1. Where can I find official replacement parts for the Elite controller? - Similar Threads - Where find official

2. Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours...: Ive been really searching for hours just to connect do discord and went through every thing in the settings!! 80e7ac6b-6ea0-412a-9bb7-7c40f156f70a
  3. Where can I find this code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find this code?: Okay so I am trying to connect my phone to my Xbox 360 through the Xbox app and it's telling me to enter in a 6 or a 10 digit code that is supposed to be on my TV and it's not on there. How do I...
  4. where will I find a manual for Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where will I find a manual for Microsoft flight simulator 2020: microsoft flight simulator was loaded onto an ASUS gaming computer and given to me as a birthday present last year. 8ba6d04f-6cef-4231-9f3c-b1121c52b61e
  5. In CoD MW, I can’t find where to play the campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In CoD MW, I can’t find where to play the campaign: When I go into the game, the only options are buy MW2 or play warzone, I can’t find the campaign despite hacking the correct packs downloaded, I’ve been searching for ages for a fix but can’t find...
  6. Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to...: Hi I have sent my sons controller to the service centre but where do I find the link to track when it's been received ETc please. bf093355-e6f1-4573-acac-71ceb838ee6a
  7. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? [img] [img] 94ab10a6-fe03-4c36-974d-9094e25d9772
  8. Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, and is this a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, and is this a...: Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, particularly the dynamic backgrounds, Im using an app on my xbox to connect to the computer through a FTP and im using...
  9. Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code: Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code 82cbe836-5721-4f0a-a441-ab870e0ffa54
  10. Where can i find the official Xbox controller asset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i find the official Xbox controller asset?: Where can i find the official Xbox controller asset? 403bceac-aa23-4d09-a501-0ee748e3e4aa