Where can I find official replacement parts for the Elite controller?

Discus and support Where can I find official replacement parts for the Elite controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lost one of my short thumbsticks and I can't find an official replacement anywhere. It seems like the third party ones out there are poor quality.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Samdalous, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Samdalous
    Samdalous Guest

I lost one of my short thumbsticks and I can't find an official replacement anywhere. It seems like the third party ones out there are poor quality.

:)

Samdalous, Oct 14, 2017
  2. nuclearrival
    nuclearrival Guest
    order new elite controller sticks

where can i order new elite controller thumbsticks ?

my dog ate one of my sticks and i am not able to register my elite controller seperatly, so i cannot order replacement parts for it...

they seem pretty hard to find in europe and i really prefer original parts.

( the elite controller was not a bundle controller, so i cannot select console warranty )

thanks

nuclearrival, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Jhowe93
    Jhowe93 Guest
    Purchasing replacement parts?

Is there anywhere i can purchase replacement parts for an Elite controller? I've searched everywhere and cannot find the parts that i need. Its the joystick board, i've found boards for every other part of the system, but i cannot find any joystick boards.

Jhowe93, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Dadwhite Win User

Gears of War Elite Controller

I know you can find the normal elite controller grips with the rubber padding on amazon and ebay as a new replacement part. Not sure if you can find yours there or not.
  5. AirNebula732 Win User

Elite Controller

Hey there sadly most of the parts are not made locally if you want replacement parts online is the best option I'd say use a official outlet like Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/slp/xbox-elite-controller-thumbsticks/9k4o5hr6edc33x6

Also if your in the us

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=xbox+elite+controller+thumbsticks&sprefix=xbox+elite+controller+&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_22

I saw the gamestop reference
  6. Arminator Win User

XBOX One S LB Button replacement chip

You can't order "internal" parts of a controller. Only user replaceable parts that can be changed without opening the controller (like the Xbox One Elite Controller with changeable D-Pad, analogue sticks and bottom paddles) can be ordered from the official
    support.

Unfortunately, you have opened the controller, and Microsoft will not service devices that have been opened by the user.

You can try to send in the complete controller via
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and after choosing your registered console, tell the page you have trouble with an accessory from that console. Choose the controller, and enter the serial number of that controller (you'll find that in the battery compartment).

But you can't order replacement parts like that. :(
  7. ROCKHOUND68 Win User

Elite Controller - paddle not working, MS support unable to replace

In order to find the removable parts to buy for an Elite controller you have to register your Xbox One and then register your Elite Controller under the accessories tab for your Xbox One.

I have yet to call about getting replacement paddles, but I will REFUSE to buy replacement paddles for something that I received defective. Microsoft needs to suck it up and supply replacements especially since demand is high for the controller and they
    are hard to find in stock anywhere.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Anyone know what to do for a broken Elite controller?

Thema:

1. Where can I find official replacement parts for the Elite controller? - Similar Threads - Where find official

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  4. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  5. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  8. Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...: Just wanna play with friends and can’t.. 989d5c94-58be-44ea-a1e9-8eb34f3cb73d
  9. Dont know where to find the nuketown add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont know where to find the nuketown add on: I go into black ops 2 and hit download nuketown because its required now and it says i can find it to install in the ready to install area when i select manage game for black ops2 2 but when i do...
  10. Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase: I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ? c8df4dc7-df23-4872-befa-cfac2112b021