Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

Discus and support Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

/u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS, Aug 7, 2019
  2. ethanthompson1 Win User

Mic says “We can’t find a microphone for these people”.

so a few weeks back I had an issue where I was getting the message “we can’t find a microphone for these people” when I had my mic plugged in. I use a Turtle beach 50x recon. It definitely isn’t the mic because it worked for my PS4 and phone. The mic wasn’t
    muted either. So I replaced my controller. Now fast forward a few weeks and I’m having the same problem but sometimes the mic will work and randomly it will disconnect while plugged in and give me “We can’t find a mic for these people”. I can’t find anything
    on this subject. Ive tried all controller trouble shooting errors and nothing works! HELP!
    My Xbox keeps saying that it is unable to find a microphone for these people how do I fix it please help
  3. CodyBryant5 Win User

Store wont let me manage or download vanguard on xbox one

Where is the all games menu at? I can’t seem to find it
  4. TheRealMC123 Win User

Modern Warfare 2 - Shawdow Graphic Issue

I can’t find that graphics menu on my Xbox series x? Can you show me where that menu is to fix those graphics?
  5. TorbenAdriaenssens Win User

Can’t Join

I can’t find privacy settings anywhere? And thank you for helping me
  6. mailwin33 Win User

Can't download Avatar to the Xbox One

Maybe, but I can't find it anywhere in the Avatar app. I was clicking all the menus in that.

Do you exactly know where I can find it if it will eventually downloaded?
Thema:

Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

1. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in... - Similar Threads - Where find mic

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  4. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  5. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  8. Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “ show server to public” button in the server settings snd where are...: Just wanna play with friends and can’t.. 989d5c94-58be-44ea-a1e9-8eb34f3cb73d
  9. Dont know where to find the nuketown add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont know where to find the nuketown add on: I go into black ops 2 and hit download nuketown because its required now and it says i can find it to install in the ready to install area when i select manage game for black ops2 2 but when i do...
  10. Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase: I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ? c8df4dc7-df23-4872-befa-cfac2112b021